Lose 10kg in one month ...

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
Re: lose weight

There are many way to slim down but the best and the cheapest way is to slim down naturally. Few things you can do here.
1) Reduce your intake and eat smaller portion between meals
2) Reduce oily stuff and sugar
3) Cardio exercise at least 3 times a week such as brisk walking, jogging or running for a duration of at least half an hour or more.

Hope this help. :) Have a fun work out and stay healthy without spending a bomb.

In order to be motivated, I suggest you take up some event such as big walk, 5km, 10km,21km,42km races so that your inspiration will keep growing. There are more and more people getting more aware of healthier life style...and enjoy sports.... so why wait? :)

Last edited:

zestyzan

I agree with Swimtutor, but it takes a lot of effort to really follow your guide especially for older people...I actually put my mom through a comprehensive program which includes a meal plan, exercise and good, safe nutrition to help her body cope...she lose weight beautifullly and healthily at the end of 3 mths. If you are interested to take a look at her, I can post you her photos.

Ting

There are many way to slim down but the best and the cheapest way is to slim down naturally. Few things you can do here.
1) Reduce your intake and eat smaller portion between meals
2) Reduce oily stuff and sugar
3) Cardio exercise at least 3 times a week such as brisk walking, jogging or running for a duration of at least half an hour or more.

Hope this help. :) Have a fun work out and stay healthy without spending a bomb.

In order to be motivated, I suggest you take up some event such as big walk, 5km, 10km,21km,42km races so that your inspiration will keep growing. There are more and more people getting more aware of healthier life style...and enjoy sports.... so why wait? :)
my bf took part in the standard chartered 42 k end of the year. told him i wan to join him, but he scared i canot tahan.. :shyxxx:

roosepuss

my bf took part in the standard chartered 42 k end of the year. told him i want to join him, but he scared i canot tahan.. :shyxxx:
The magic pill is exercise and eat in moderation. Stop eating after 6.30 pm. Drink lots of fluids. If you can spent 45 mins a day 4 times a week jogging around 5km, you would feel the changes in one month. The first 2km jogging is always the hardest. Even if you run for 500 metre, then stop and walk for 100 metre and continue doing so at least you are burning the calories. If you got money to burn, get a professional fitness instructor to help you with your goal. They are able to assist you with your fitness regimen and give you support and motivation when you just wanna give up. I know it sounds disheartening and you don't have much time. You need to make the first step and in a long run you will feel good inside and look good in the outside.

Wedding dress...Get a good dress with good bones on them to give you shape and the lift you need for your big day.

Good luck!

Swimtutor

Alpha Male

my bf took part in the standard chartered 42 k end of the year. told him i want to join him, but he scared i canot tahan.. :shyxxx:
Ic... I am taking part too... looking forward to it already. Hear this time the finisher tee is new balance. No more adidas. Well.. you wan to join now also cannot cos the registration have exceeded the number required. Maybe your bf scare that you will be disappointed for not able to register. :) Nevertheless..there is always a next time. Well... sundown marathon in May 2010... you can look out for that. Enjoy~~

Ting

Ic... I am taking part too... looking forward to it already. Hear this time the finisher tee is new balance. No more adidas. Well.. you want to join now also cannot cos the registration have exceeded the number required. Maybe your bf scare that you will be disappointed for not able to register. :) Nevertheless..there is always a next time. Well... sundown marathon in May 2010... you can look out for that. Enjoy~~
haha, we discussed it way back.
cos he took part last year.
this year when he is signing up i asked him.. but he say i will give up halfway.
haha, which i will i think... 42km too long for me..
so i'll be at the starting/finishing pt waiting for him lorr~
:tlaugh:

Swimtutor

Alpha Male

haha, we discussed it way back.
cos he took part last year.
this year when he is signing up i asked him.. but he say i will give up halfway.
haha, which i will i think... 42km too long for me..
so i'll be at the starting/finishing pt waiting for him lorr~
:tlaugh:
Yes...42km is a long way... but even if you just walk the whole journey.. you can still finish in 8 hours. :) My friend did it before. Complete the race and finish it is all that matter...and most importantly... enjoy it and have fun. :)

wow... 10kg in a month! thats a lot and i think it may not be too good for the body. Also, unless u know your weight will not be in a yo-yo effect. Otherwise it will be very damaging to the health too.

I tried control my diet and exercise after i am not able to fit into my then-current clothes and have to buy bigger sizes. But all this dont work. May be the body's metabolism is reducing as we age. But I am glad and luck to have found a method to slim down naturally (no pills and meal replacement). N I can fit into my old clothes again! :)

Enjoy food to slim down! This is what my instructor taught me :)

Ting

Yes...42km is a long way... but even if you just walk the whole journey.. you can still finish in 8 hours. :) My friend did it before. Complete the race and finish it is all that matter...and most importantly... enjoy it and have fun. :)

dun think he have the patience to wait 8 hrs with me..
i think he finished the race in 2 hrs plus last year... if i rmbered correctly....

Swimtutor

Alpha Male

dont think he have the patience to wait 8 hours with me..
i think he finished the race in 2 hours plus last year... if i rmbered correctly....
Wow... 2 hours plus less than 3 hours for a 42km? That is impressive. He should be the top 10 runner in singapore. The kenya finished in 2 hours 19min. The first local could finish in 2 hour 45min. :) Your bf is great runner....well done.

Ting

Wow... 2 hours plus less than 3 hours for a 42km? That is impressive. He should be the top 10 runner in singapore. The kenya finished in 2 hours 19min. The first local could finish in 2 hour 45min. :) Your bf is great runner....well done.
hahaha! tt means cant be 2 hours plus alr laah! must be rmbered wrongly.
:p

but he is gd runner, cos he jogs a couple of times weekly. :)

Swimtutor

Alpha Male

hahaha! that means cant be 2 hours plus already laah! must be rmbered wrongly.
:p

but he is good runner, cos he jogs a couple of times weekly. :)
No wonder ... well.. I guess he has a good running base already. Keep it up. Sometimes...running too often can be addictive. Die die must run. :)

You might want to consider joining him in his run. Well.... in a way he should be a good example for you to feel motivated.

addy14

Hello Friends...

In a healthy way? I don't think it's possible. Just try to change your diet to a more healthy and balanced one, and try to exercise more. Think of creative ways to exercise. Don't worry that much about losing a certain amount - that's not the right approach I think.

Thanks

Ange

yup, is not safe to have this way to lose weight. i feel that we should lose weight in more healthy way like perhaps try TCM acupuncture or have balance diet? I lost 10KG with the help of acu, and i solve all my last time problems which i feel myself is more healthier now.