Lose 10kg in one month ...

mardi

Hi! I am selling the slimming and facial package I purchased from Citispa 2 months ago. I planned on having a relaxation therapy twice a month. I figured, it will also be nice to lose the excess weight and to tighten my tummy skin and facial pores. However, I am now based overseas so I won't be able to use them as regularly as I wanted. Below is the package I'm selling. I think I got a good deal at 70% off. This has no expiration date. Hope it can help someone. Thanks a lot!

10 sessions x $68 FULL BODY SLIMMING and CONTOURING
(LipoSLIM and Cellutone)
+ TUMMY SLIM MASSAGE = $680

10 sessions x $38 FACIAL SPLENDOUR or
MANICURE and PEDICURE or
IPL UNDERARM HAIR REMOVAL or
RELAXING SPA DELIGHT = $380

1 session SPA PASS - FREE OF CHARGE

GST $74

You may contact me a mdb900@yahoo.com :)

weightp

Alpha Male
10 kg in a month is possible but sometimes it depend on how our body works because each of us are very different and thats what we are.

Sometimes we cant lose too much fats one time because fats do have its benefit. Good amount of fats to lose in a week is 1kg.

Ange

10KG in one month is possible but to me, losing gradually and in more healthy ways will be much more better. Me myself i shed off 10KG within 3mths, able to maintain till now for 1yrs plus already.

Mumethan

Have u tried this product call s' mocha and beauty solution by a Wonderful Life?
It's pretty new(approved hy AVA)but has shown results in all the people taking it. My brother lost 1kg in 10 days without even trying lor. Just follow the instructions in the brochure. :001_302:
http://www.eumorasuite.com/s'hot mocha+_brochure_eng.pdf
Won't say too much I will post in the bulk purchase so that more people can benefit. It's really good.

jackamla

Lose 10kg in one month ...

1. Eat eggs...
2. Eat black beans...
3. Eat 3 apples per day
4. Exercise Regularly
5. Drink plenty of water

BunnyKiss

The Right Approach (TRA) can help lose that extra pound and shape your body.

Safe, effective and no yo-yo effect (no rebound).

PM me for more info.

Last edited:
I have quite a number of success stories which I have recommended to other forum pals and friends here with 3 mths tra. U can pm me n I can let u have a look at the success cases.

Lose 10kg in one month is too drastic and not good for body health. Recently there is a shape up challenge and my team won the first prize! My friend lost 12.6kg in 10 weeks and she is still continuing to lose weight about 4 kg per month, while maintaing her healthy weight range. all this resulted start from doing the right thing and eating the right nutrition, through eating natural food and supplementation.
PM me if you would like advise on losing weight healthily, Its really easy, for us who already achieve healthy weight loss!

darann33

I am a fitness and beauty consultant for mummies who want Health & Beauty and stay forever young. Do PM me to find out more for free consultation

Jane Tan

Hi all,

I have lost 10kg from TRA program and from size L to S. Stop the program for almost a year and no weight rebound!!

TR90 upgraded version from TRA that target fat genes is even more powerful!!

Ready stock selling at prelaunch price $1820 for 90 days program. Free delivery !

Can contact me at Jane _90678733. Thanks!

Jane Tan

photo (6).jpgphoto (10).jpgphoto (11).jpgphoto (12).jpgphoto (13).jpg
Last year, I took TRA and lost 10kg and drop from size L to S. First time in my life at age 40 years old, I can confidently wear bikini
No rebound of weight.
Now the upgraded version TR90 is even more powerful as it reset fat genes and build lean muscles!
Ready stock available at Discounted prelaunch price!
Can contact Jane at 90678733​

Attachments

rachel5li

Hey

-10KG a month is just TOO much!!!

I can recommend REDUCTIL which helps me lose like 4-5KG each month.

It's banned here in SG but you can order it online with a Visa card on this site: www.generic-meds-store.com

I take it for 3 months and I lost 14KG :Dancing_wub:

Good luck any one here! ***

Last edited:

SpamCop

Greatest ever TRA promotion this month until 25Nov!!! FREE items worths more than $1000 including body spa machine!!!
Hurry get at least 1 set TRA while stocks last!!!

Slim down once & for all!

Feel free to contact me! FREE FAT ANALYSIS provided

HP: +65 96675899
Email:
jween80@yahoo.com
:spamxxx::spamxxx::spamxxx:

Laura42882

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited:

Shannon Yeo

Hey ladies,

Heard of recent very “in” thing now?? Everywhere is snatching till OOS.. me myself trial this products for just 10days and I lost my weight of 2.6kg.

Moshu Nutritious 1+1

Meal Replacement Biscuits Ingredients:
- Oats
- White Kidney Beans
- Soy Powder
- Quinoa

Enzyme Tablets Ingredients:

- Probiotics Plant Peptide Powder
- Fruits and Vegetables Enzyme Powder
- Strawberry Powder

Benefits:
- Improves Skin Condition
- Helps in Detoxification and weight Loss
- Meal Replacement in Diet

Great Point:
- Convenient to eat just like CCJ, just have to make sure at least drink 250ml water when consume Nutritious 1+1
- Safe for consumption compared to some other brands
- Effective results seen

Type of people suitable:
- Users with constipation
- Users who frequently have bad breath
- Users who have pimples/ acne prone/ pigmented skin
- Users with high blood pressure, high cholesterol or high blood sugar

Weight Loss Diet Plan:

(A. 15-25kg weight loss)
- Breakfast 2-3 biscuits
- Lunch 2-3 biscuits + 2 enzyme tablets
- Dinner 2-3 biscuits
To follow Plan A for 7 days and follow up with Plan B or C.

(B. 10-15kg weight loss)
- Breakfast 2-3 biscuits
- Lunch 2 enzyme tablets before a light lunch
- Dinner 2-3 biscuits

(C. 7-10kg weight loss)
- Breakfast balanced meal
- Lunch balanced meal
- Dinner 2-3 biscuits + 1-2 enzyme tablet before sleep

Good thing must share!! PM me if your interested. :) I can tell u more..

Stacie

hi, i previously brought in reductil 15mg but had stopped as my supplier's are unable to get a longer expiry date for me.

recently, supplier contacted me and the expiry date is sept 2019, reductil 15mg.pm if u are interested?

collating orders now, and closing orders soon.