Lose weight and make cash contest

pinklady1830

Hi there,

I am currently running a contest whereby you get to lose weight and make cash . Here are the details

1st Prize $750
2nd Prize $400
3rd Prize $200

* prize money is an estimate, there could more depending on the participants.

The Contest will run for about 8 weeks. Every week you get to attend the training which will show you how to lose weight and stay healthy. There is also a weigh in every week to monitor your progress. Best part is there is no obiligation to use our products. Even if you do , you are assured of the result. You are also assigned a personal coach to guide you.

Promotion:

Participation fee is $50
First 5 participants get to sign up for free!

Why wait, Call now at 94799208 to sign up now!

Closing date is 31st May 2010

Last edited:

Phoebii Cheng

Participation fee is $50, is it an exercise programme or do we need to buy supplements, if yes, how much will it cost us?

pinklady1830

Hi Phoebii , Thanks for your interest. This is an programme to educate ppl on how to lose weight healthlier and not gain back. There is no obligation to purchase the products.

Basically , if you decided to get on the product, it is using back your meal cost ($3-$5 per meal) depending your budget. You will see result in 7-10 days. One of my customer lose 2 kg in 3 days. You have an advantage over those who are not on product.

To participate simply pm me and i will provide you my bank account