Lost and Unsure!!!

Oppsgal

If got menst cramp in the middle of the night means what?

Is it normal? BB seems to move alot when I am sleeping, making me hardly sleep until finally doze off.

Jovyna

I had mild cramp e night before delivery... i duno wat tat means but just feel abit strange strange lor... den i just tell my hubby to get ready e next morning lor... tell him when he at work, phone must be wif him so anytime i might call him and say i need to go hospital liao... after telling him this, i just go to e toilet to wee wee... den saw blood liao... so went to KKH straight lor...

I blog down the full process in my blog [link below]... you can go that and read about it,... very wordy though... so kinda bear with it...

Jovyna

If got menst cramp in the middle of the night means what?

Is it normal? BB seems to move alot when I am sleeping, making me hardly sleep until finally doze off.
its quite normal for them to kick when we are sleeping... even last time for me, in e middle of e night when i woke up, he will woke up too and kick me de lor... den if i sleep on my side and squeeze abit on my tummy, he will kick to protest too... Haiz...

Hi Jovyna,

I actually had tears in my eyes while reading your blog about the delivery - am very happy for you! I can't wait to have my little prince in my arms too!

As the big day approaches, I'm wondering what it will be like. I wish hubby can be there to witness the whole process. But my baby is still in breech position and I'm less than a month away from the big day (4 Mar). If I have to go for c-section, then hubby won't be able to be in the OR.

I hope to be able to go for natural birth with epidural. It's just my wish. But nothing matters more than baby's safety.

Hope you're coping well with the confinement which should be coming to an end soon, right? Take care and have lotsa fun with little Jayden. He's really, really cute!