Lousy buffet caterer

okay. Its jus for sharing. they provide lousy service... n no feedback form for me... so i jus "feedback" here lo.

the caterer is Liangfood caterer.

kaiserlt

oh.. it's them. nearly ordered from them but wife said their over-the-phone service attitude not good so went ahead with meihao instead. overall quite happy with meihao.

just did our 1-mth last sunday, ordered 90-pax buffet and they gave us 45 free red eggs. guests feedback food was nice.

1 hiccup tho, ordered tables with skirtings and they forgot to bring the skirtings. They gotten someone else to bring the skirtings but 1hr later, at least they tried their best and were apologetic.

Last edited:

Purpeace

Thanks for sharing Charlotte.

I'm doing my baby first month 2 weeks later, sourcing for caterer now. I have used Neo garden before, their food are nice n tasty but portion very little...really must cater exact then got enough to eat.

Anyone here got good recommendations to share?

hibernate

I'm doing my baby first month 2 weeks later, sourcing for caterer now. I have used Neo garden before, their food are nice n tasty but portion very little...really must cater exact then got enough to eat.

elsie's kitchen? i used them for my housewarming a couple of years back =X

AngieTan

I have ordered Neo Garden for my boy's full month celebration and the portion seems quite okay leh... I catered 10 pax less and the food was enough... The food is definitely nice though... Ordering from them again on my boy's 1st birthday party coming up soon... Hehe... Hope portion still same or even better! Haha.... =P

Just tried Elsie's Kitchen's food during my friend's kids' birthday party and the food okay okay lah... Some nice some so-so lor... Portion seems okay also...

hibernate

I have ordered Neo Garden for my boy's full month celebration and the portion seems quite okay leh... I catered 10 pax less and the food was enough... The food is definitely nice though... Ordering from them again on my boy's 1st birthday party coming up soon... Hehe... Hope portion still same or even better! Haha.... =P

Just tried Elsie's Kitchen's food during my friend's kids' birthday party and the food okay okay lah... Some nice some so-so lor... Portion seems okay also...
i'll always remember the neo garden curry chicken .. really yummy .. omg hungry le hahahaha

Purpeace

yah but my little someone has to put up with my constant curry cravings .. i feel bad sometimes =X haha!
Haha, for my no.1 I also constantly have curry craving. As he grows up, he has a fiery temper.. Dunno is it cos of the curry I took. My no.2 I only have craving for carrot juice then she got high jaundice level.. So I become 千古罪人. My in laws blame me for the food I eat during pregnancy. Hmm.

hibernate

Haha, for my no.1 I also constantly have curry craving. As he grows up, he has a fiery temper.. Dunno is it cos of the curry I took. My no.2 I only have craving for carrot juice then she got high jaundice level.. So I become 千古罪人. My in laws blame me for the food I eat during pregnancy. Hmm.
my frd warned me abt fiery temper too .. cham la .. =(
but i really cant keep away from curry leh =(

Hello all mummies, I started the thread with complaint n now I m
Back for compliments.! I ordered meihao99 catering for my girls full month. N it's... Awesome.! Food is nice.!!!! All my guest keep telling me the food is so nice. Service is good as well. ! Food portion is more than enuff. Quite a number of guest have their 2nd rnd. Still got left over.:)! Wonderful experience with them. Will DEFINITELY cater from them again!!!:) 2 thumbs up:))))

missyqiqi

Hello all mummies, I started the thread with complaint n now I m
Back for compliments.! I ordered meihao99 catering for my girls full month. N it's... Awesome.! Food is nice.!!!! All my guest keep telling me the food is so nice. Service is good as well. ! Food portion is more than enuff. Quite a number of guest have their 2nd rnd. Still got left over.:)! Wonderful experience with them. Will DEFINITELY cater from them again!!!:) 2 thumbs up:))))

Glad that this time round you got good feedback and no hiccups!!

Want to know how's their set up? Ok? TIA!

i "hear" the word CURRY CHICKEN my eyes light up liao. this goes into my reference list too! hahahahaha
Haas. But it's nice. All the food is nice. Jus that the dessert alil too sweet that's all. The rest is nice! :) I ordered the 10.90 menu. They have cheaper menu too. ! Start from 8.90