Lousy buffet caterer

hotmilktea

Good to know! its so important for our guests to feel happy right?

May i know which buffet menu u order ? haha, in case i want to order, then i will just copycat :p

so if i have 40pax, i will order 40pax?

thanx !!

Hello all mummies, I started the thread with complaint n now I m
Back for compliments.! I ordered meihao99 catering for my girls full month. N it's... Awesome.! Food is nice.!!!! All my guest keep telling me the food is so nice. Service is good as well. ! Food portion is more than enuff. Quite a number of guest have their 2nd rnd. Still got left over.:)! Wonderful experience with them. Will DEFINITELY cater from them again!!!:) 2 thumbs up:))))

Good to know! its so important for our guests to feel happy right?

May i know which buffet menu u order ? haha, in case i want to order, then i will just copycat :p

so if i have 40pax, i will order 40pax?

thanx !!
I order the 10.90 menu. I got 45 guest I ordered 40 .. Still got alot despite my guest go for second rnd. Mayb u order 35 pax enuff..

Gem2505

Hi Charlotte,

congrats on ur baby's arrival. ok , im a lil late. LOL. lucky i didnt recommend wrongly to you. haha! my niece full month & her 1st year bday (which was only yesterday) + my baby full month , all by MeiHao99. =D gonna get from them again for my girl's 1st bday in 4months time. yes, their curry chicken very good....

as for paper plates and bowls, always have to buy extra. coz some will have 2nd helping after an hour of their first helping. so may use more than 1 paper plates. some will use 2 bowls ( dessert use 1, curry use 1 ).
so just in case, plates, bowls, fork & spoon, cups, serviettes have to buy extra.
buy bread for the curry veryyy impt. hahaha! oops. im feeling hungry now. hahaha!

Yes gem2505! Wana say big thank you to
U n another mummies who recommended meihao99z think will engage them for all events next time to avoid disappointment again.!thanks for much!:D

Gem2505

Yes gem2505! Wana say big thank you to
U n another mummies who recommended meihao99z think will engage them for all events next time to avoid disappointment again.!thanks for much!:D
you're welcome. sometimes just have to try here n there then heng heng met a good caterer. try other people's buffet and compare lor. so far, still meihao99 one of the better one. the flower display abit orh biang. haha! but ok lar. better than nothing. LOL!

hotmilktea

hey qiqi, i feel tea reception wise, neo garden spread is more interesting, got pizza, sandwich, dim sum , pastry.
have u seen their menu?but i also a bit fickled after reading so many meihao good review..haha

tea reception also got deco right..

haha. orh biang better then bare!

missyqiqi

Ya neogarden got more variety but find that they are too common and got mixed reviews and the reviews on food is like so-so nothing special and rental of extra stools and tables meihao is cheaper and food reviews wise meihao also have higher raves compare to neogarden. >.< so torn right!! ahyo..

After settle the buffet still got baby full month cake also to think.. haha... Already shortlist 3 but resting my brain first..

hotmilktea

yah lor, now i also dont know what to do. but i am only inviting 35 pax. family not inviting - that one separate go restaurant eat or wat my hubby will decide later.

for cakes, are you giving to every guests? coz i am skipping this, too much trouble.

for ang ku kueh, i am more particular, coz i love to eat !!! the one at bukit merah very famous, can book there :)

is good to prepare and confirm all now, so when time comes, throw the list to hubby and he go ahead. wah if he keep asking me questions during confinement, i will blow up i tink !

Ya neogarden got more variety but find that they are too common and got mixed reviews and the reviews on food is like so-so nothing special and rental of extra stools and tables meihao is cheaper and food reviews wise meihao also have higher raves compare to neogarden. >.< so torn right!! ahyo..

After settle the buffet still got baby full month cake also to think.. haha... Already shortlist 3 but resting my brain first..

Asphere

wah... finally finish reading the good n bad caterer.. haha..
now i have more choices now. thanks to all mommies :D hope by next march the good ones are still good keke.. for my boy's 1st bdae :)
my son's 1st mth done in downtown east chalet and die die must take their caterer.. food average only. not very nice and luckily i order alot lesser yet food cant finish. sigh so disappointed then.. keke now i read on the good caterers i can happily plan already haha.. :) thanks folks.

missyqiqi

hotmilktea: I prefer to do myself if some I can't do, I will ask my hubby take over, coz he running sales don't want to disturb him. And I feel safer doing myself haha... :p And also keep myself occupied.. hehe..

Asphere: ya must research I always research before buying anything :p haha... better be safe then sorry.. yap I also keeping my fingers cross hopefully they food still stay nice when I doing my full month celebration :D

babylionel

ok. i shall not mention the caterer BUT wana vent my anger n disappointment here.
this buffetcaterer i order from SUCKS ttm. read from forum say their food is nice n service is good. but to my HORROR. it turns out TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

-LOUSY SERVICE( i asked them to come at 11:30 to set up but they came at 10:30, my guest not even here yet. the actual event start at 12.)
-FOOD PORTION IS DAMN DAMN LITTLE.
-SOME OF THE FOOD TURN SOUR JUS one hour after.
-my friend ordered from the same caterer he ordered 60 pax, i ordered 40 paxs. he also complain on the same thing. the drinks for 60 paxs n 40 paxs is the same.
-paper plated n cups NOT ENOUGH.

well overall its seriously a very very bad experience n i swear i won't order from them EVER AGAIN.
Can You PM me the caterer?