Luo Han Kuo Drink?

CanCanMum

Can i let my son take this "luo han guo" drink? We make whole pot and was thinkg of letting my boy drink it, but not sure if they can. Whole family has been having cough since last week. Effects from medicine seem v slow...

shopaholic

I gave my 3yo this drink also. I know my sil gave her kids at age 2. However, I find it is not very effective for cough leh.

ceshayne

hi mummies,

I suggest not to give your kids those bought outside.. Unless you cook it yourself.. Cause most have additional sugar like honey and sweetener which cause phelgm and cough instead of curing (if over intake)..

So my suggestion is to give your kids plenty of plain water.. :p

regards
Ceshayne

CanCanMum

yes i wont give my kid those bou outside, normally i will make a big pot for 3 of us to drink...but just not sure if can be fed coz my mum oso dunno...hahaha!!!

ceshayne

Hi,

Usually i dont give them sweet drink when they have phelgm..not even self cook.. only plain water and milk (more water than milk powder)..

Sometimes I will give them chinese medicine (powder) together with milk.. If very serious, will bring him to see doctor(which i hate the most).. Haha..

Actually i dont know does Luo Han Kuo helps (sorry, cant help you)..But i prefer
plain water:red:​

regards
Ceshayne