Made in indonesia Nan pro 1???

Pamper

i also jus change my girl to nan pro after the increase price in friso. after my sis in law tell me abt this thread then i realise "got prob".. so far my girl is fine.. but i went ntuc the day before n find out that.. NAN Pro is made in Phillipines but NAN H.A is still made in Netherland!

so if nan ha can be produce in netherland then y not nan pro???

izanyzam, if u r shooting them.. pls take note of this..

rioikinz

Hi Pamper,

They are saying that Netherlands could not cope with all the supplies overseas thus ultimately they are looking at replacing the different stages of the formula for local supplies.

rioikinz

Yap had spoken to them. Sad to say that they had confirmed that there is no way to get back the old Nan Pro. I am very heavy hearted when this thing happen and I had to decide to change my baby's formula after she had took Nan for the past 4 months. But no choice am really not comfortable about the Philippines made formula because of the amount of bubbles it produced.

rioikinz

Hi xicloudix,

When baby taking Nan the poo was watery, after change to S26 poo is ok (not as watery but still soft).

Hi potato,

Ultimately should be affected also according to them. Cos' I had checked on the Stage 2 and that's what they told me.

Pamper

actually my girl's poo changes after taking nan.. erm.. more like a paste or i would say like lotion like that...then it was quite dark in colour as compare to previously bright yellow.. that time she had a bit of cough too.. now her cough recover but the poo is the same... wonder is it normal? cos other then a different poo.. she is all well n looks healthy to me..

kenxf_03

Hi Mummies,

Hb has called up Nestle and the staff he spoke said that now the production of all Nan milk powder is made in Phillipines alr. As long as the tin/box is imported by Nestle S'pore, its safe for consumption.

rioikinz

actually my girl's poo changes after taking nan.. erm.. more like a paste or i would say like lotion like that...then it was quite dark in colour as compare to previously bright yellow.. that time she had a bit of cough too.. now her cough recover but the poo is the same... wonder is it normal? cos other then a different poo.. she is all well n looks healthy to me..

hi pamper,

Just to share my observation, my baby's poo is something like what you described more watery and dark green when taking nan... now after the change of milk powder is more yellowish... well i take it as the difference in content that is causing the change hope i am not wrong.

cui_er

after searching more than 30 ntucs and various supermarkets for made in netherlands Nan Pro 1, i think it's really confirmed no more liao. All from phillipines.

Bor pian, i bought 1 tin to try for my girl. So far ok, just that there are some bubbles after shaking as compared to no bubbles at all for netherlands version. Also, feel the milk is thicker. But baby's drinking it and since no choice think just have to make do. Can't compare difference in poo cos started her on some solids lately.

When Nestle say all their milk will be shifted to be made in phillippines. Does it mean step 2,3 & 4 also?? It's ok if they change country of origin and guarantee us it's safe, but really very curious if it's the same milk powder, how come the colour is darker and will have bubbles as compared to the netherlands one?