Maid to call home to Indonesia

Hi
I am wondering which is the cheapest way for my new Indonesian maid to call back to Indonesia?
I know 001 is quite ex. 1690 calls are better rates? Or are phone cards better? If so, which phone cards?
Look forward to your advice. Thanks!

stonston

If you want cheap, use calling cards. Based on my hb's research, Phoenix calling card is the cheapest to call Indonesia. If you are not sure, just go to the shop selling the cards & they'll be able to tell you the prices.

My maid does not chat for long, so I see no need to 'save' this type of money cos the card has expiry date & if you don't use up the remaining value, it'll expire also. I think the expiry is within 1 month (can't rmb). My maid hardly calls back, how to finish using $10 worth of calls in a month?

I let my maid call back using IDD 018 (Starhub home phone). She chats for around 10min, I remember the bill was $2+ for that phone call. She calls back probably once every 2 months?

If you want cheap, use calling cards. Based on my husband's research, Phoenix calling card is the cheapest to call Indonesia. If you are not sure, just go to the shop selling the cards & they'll be able to tell you the prices.

My maid does not chat for long, so I see no need to 'save' this type of money cos the card has expiry date & if you dont't use up the remaining value, it'll expire also. I think the expiry is within 1 month (can't rmb). My maid hardly calls back, how to finish using $10 worth of calls in a month?

I let my maid call back using IDD 018 (Starhub home phone). She chats for around 10min, I remember the bill was $2+ for that phone call. She calls back probably once every 2 months?

Thanks! will ask for phoenix. I just realised can also call thru skype phone calls

fionong

Hi,

Following are the phone card I purchase for my maid.

Making call to Indonesia - Sunshine Card (S$7.50)
Making call to Philippines - Singtel IDD (S$8.50)

phoenix_edited-1.jpg

new look
009_edited-1.jpg013_edited-2.jpg

PHOENIX Card
Buy online now at $7.90
The Most Reliable Calling card

This pre-paid service is
Singapore's favourite international calling card
featuring a family as the mascot.

call from singapore and overseas. Oversea country include Us, Uk, Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan & China

~~~~~~WORLD ROAM~~~~~

**PIN number will be email to you once payment received**
Please contact us after you completed the payment

mycloset5796@gmail.com
http://www.mycloset5796.blogspot.com
Payment: OCBC Current Account: 576010540001

steven

View attachment 30094

new look
View attachment 30092View attachment 30093

PHOENIX Card
Buy online now at $7.90
The Most Reliable Calling card

This pre-paid service is
Singapore's favourite international calling card
featuring a family as the mascot.

call from singapore and overseas. Oversea country include Us, Uk, Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan & China

~~~~~~WORLD ROAM~~~~~

**PIN number will be email to you once payment received**
Please contact us after you completed the payment

mycloset5796@gmail.com
http://www.mycloset5796.blogspot.com
Payment: OCBC Current Account: 576010540001

PHOENIX Card can keep how long till it expire?

ping26

I buy Starhub homeconnect $8.50 for value of $15.
My maid can call Indo mobile line for abt 1 hr

I bought sunshine once. phone call lasted only 20min. $7.70 for value of $10