Making milk outside

apollo

I tink e bigger bag you used,e more things you'll put inside...
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
i agree!! last time use Naraya bag, v light ang good but abit small but aft change to carters one, which is much more bigger, lik also not enough to put things lehh.. haha!

iwan2noe

HiHi.. heee i think this is the thread for me! hah! i got a toddler and a baby stuff to pack all in one bag! all comes in double set.. diapers, milk, hankies, clothes.. you name it.. all 2! Allerhand beg works wonders for me. have tons of secret compartment. I even have shampoo and soap in my bag! (not to mention small water sprayer in case i cant find any toilet and extra batteries for the mobile fan!)

clothes..diapers and all are packed in ziplock bag.. compressed.. and i hooked up 2 individual bottle warmer outside the bag for easy access. Thats the good thing bout this bag, you can just about hang anything anywhere!

Try it out! Allerhand rocks! hahaha and yes... dont bring too many things out if ure on short trip out.. just the impt one will do..

Cheers!
Hi shahlin,

do you have a pic of the Allerhand bag you mentioned here?
can post and let us see?

izanyzam

Me and hubby prefer to bring a backpack instead of a sling bag or diaper bag..They're more easier to carry..Dont have to carry it on our shoulder esp since our baby has his moments when he doesnt wanna sit in his stroller and wants to be carried..

I will pack a change of clothes,2-3 diapers,a pack of wet wipes,small bottle of talcum powder and pocket tissues in one zip bag..Will also bring a thermal flask of hot water and a bottle (i recycled those mineral water bottles..) of room temp water..

And just before we're about to go out,i will make a bottle of FM and put it into a bottle warmer so we will have a bottle of milk ready..And when baby finishes that bottle of milk when we're outside,i will immediately make another bottle of milk and replace it in the bottle warmer..I need to always have milk ready coz my baby is very very impatient wen it comes to feeding..!!! :eek:

Ting

it all depends on how long the trip is gg to be..
lets say its the maximum timing, abt 4 hrs max.
i will time properly to make sure that pin drinks one btl of milk b4 we head out. ie, 1/2 hr b4 we head out.
i hv one small bag that i put her milk powder (i bring 3 portions just in case), milk btl, water btl.(depending on where i go, if its malls which i know hv nursery rooms, i wont bring hot water flask)
in my big diaper bag,
-4-5 pcs of diapers.
-2 hankies
-one set of extra clothes
-one pack of wetwipes
-one nappy cloth (as changing mat, cos my normal changing mat takes up alot of space)
-a small pouch with powder, nappycream n ruyi oil)
-one plastic bag for dirty clothes/hankies.

her receiving blankie will be inside her pram, so that also relieves the load. :)