Market rate for Babysitter

Juz17

I used to let my son taken care by a babysitter. She charge me 600 including food. I like this babysitter and she really take good care of my son. not because of money only. She allow me to bring my son back even as late and 9pm+. usually she would bath and feed my son first before i bring my son back home, so go home i dont't have to do anything except put him to sleep. But she will only look after during weekdays not weekends.

If you are staying near tampines then i would strongly recommmend her.
Hi,
I may need a baby sitter for my going 4-mth old son when I go back to work after cny 2011 (feb). Is the baby sitter u recommended at tampines still available by then?? Please pm me contact. I stay at Bedok. Thank u!

Hi,

Anyone knows any dependable and caring baby sitter in the East area (Bedok, East Coast)? Require Mons and Fris only. I am willing to fork out sgd500 for a good one who is willing to come to my place. Can pm me if know any? Thks very much in advance.

I am looking for a experienced babysitter from 7am-7pm, starting next yr Feb/Mar onwards, staying near Pioneer MRT (jurong west st 93)
anyone has any recommendation for experienced babysitter for above ??
pls PM me
Hi. My mum was interested and had experience in looking after baby, our location near pioneer station. For more detail or interested you may email me at jolin_look@hotmail.com

goandmei

Hi, i am looking for a baby sitter to look after my baby near woodlands mrt. anybody has a reliable/ good one to recommend? Thanks!

Ashbaby

Market rates for day care nanny: 500-700
Market rates for nanny(include night care): 700-900

Usually nanny will charge extra $$ once your baby start to intake solid food.

Im paying my nanny $750 for day care(7am-8pm) and inclusive of food.

Lim2528

Hi,
Any babysitter/nanny staying at Sengkang West (Fernvale/Anchorvale) available after CNY? Pls pm me. Thanks.

Carel

Hi All,

Urgently looking for Nanny/Babysitter for: chinese family @ Tiong Baruh, baby is 1-month+, 9-5pm daily (including weekends preferred, not a must), must have proven experience, kind, honest & responsible.

If you're keen or know a good one please write to: care@wheregottime.com

Thank you in advance!

angelia286

Hi.. anyone knows the rate for baby sitter nowdays? Thanx...

Usually around $550 to $650 (for full time care) - Difference in cost depends on whether the baby is taking solids or not.

Usually $7 to $10 per hour (for part-time care)

Weekend charges is usually between $10 to $12 per hour.

The above are the rates that was paid by myself when I placed my boy under a nanny 1 month ago..

mama_aki

Any good babysitter to recommend at Bukit Panjang area?
Will need one from May/ June this year onwards to take care of 2-3 month old baby. :wong19:

Willing to pay good market rate. Please PM me!!!

Last edited:

hpc

Hi mummies happy new year.BBS available in PASIR RIS.Part-time/full-time /before n after school care.Pm me if interested.

joelhoon

I used to let my son taken care by a babysitter. She charge me 600 including food. I like this babysitter and she really take good care of my son. not because of money only. She allow me to bring my son back even as late and 9pm+. usually she would bath and feed my son first before i bring my son back home, so go home i don't have to do anything except put him to sleep. But she will only look after during weekdays not weekends.

If you are staying near tampines then i would strongly recommmend her.

Hello there, i am staying in Tampines, i am at my 34weeks only but in order the find a good nanny for my first baby, i had begin looking...
Please recommend..

AppleAng

Hi Mommies,

I'm 24 years old staying at tampines st 21.
Have worked in childcare centre as playgroup teacher and babysit before.
If interested kindly contact me at 9687 2304.