Market rate for Babysitter

Janvier

Hi, im looking for nanny at yishun area, can i have the contact?
Hi AngieleZ,

Hmmm, currently the nanny only want to limit herself to one child as her place is quite small and she has one son plus her one or two bedrooms are rented out. My friend recommended her to me and my friend herself has booked her for next year. :)

Chewysee

Hi, May i know has the rates for babysitters increased? I saw the first page of this topic that the rates is 600 including food?

Liviern

I would like to introduce my both kids' babysitter. She stays near Simei MRT station. Since I've recently resigned & become a SAHM, my kids are no longer with her. She normally take care of 2 kids, with the help of her husband & adult daughter. Currently she is taking care of a 4 mths old baby. She has many years of experience, even took care of a disabled child b4. Personally I am very happy with her care. Both my kids love her to the max! Pls pm me if you'd like to know more.

Janvier

Hi, May i know has the rates for babysitters increased? I saw the first page of this topic that the rates is 600 including food?
Hi Chewysee,

I think the rates has increased...a few of them quoted me day care 680 and must pick up promptly at 7pm~and i think when infant start solids the price will increase abit again :001_07:

Chewysee

Hi Chewysee,

I think the rates has increased...a few of them quoted me day care 680 and must pick up promptly at 7pm~and i think when infant start solids the price will increase abit again :001_07:

Oh hi Janvier. Thanks for the reply. Because i was thinking if we should let my mother take care of our bb anot. she is currently working. at a reasonable salary. If suddenly pay her 800 per month to take care of bb. How she gonna survive? She is the only person working, her husband has health problem. Cannot work

Janvier

Oh hi Janvier. Thanks for the reply. Because i was thinking if we should let my mother take care of our baby anot. she is currently working. at a reasonable salary. If suddenly pay her 800 per month to take care of baby. How she gonna survive? She is the only person working, her husband has health problem. Cannot work
Hi Hi Chewysee~

Hmm...I see I see. When I had my daughter previously, my mum actually help me to take care and every month we pay her 500~while on the other hand my MIL prefers her 2 part time jobs. So depending on individual :) Maybe you can discuss with your mum and see how it goes. Need to consider their committments also i guess..Thou' it's always gd to have own parents/relatives to look after our kids. Now my son is looked after by a babysitter~ 850 monthly cuz he starts to tk abit solid liao :)

Oo if day and night care (mon-fri 7pm), i think the rate is around 1-1.3k~

Chewysee

Hi Hi Chewysee~

Hmm...I see I see. When I had my daughter previously, my mum actually help me to take care and every month we pay her 500~while on the other hand my MIL prefers her 2 part time jobs. So depending on individual :) Maybe you can discuss with your mum and see how it goes. Need to consider their committments also i guess..Thou' it's always gd to have own parents/relatives to look after our kids. Now my son is looked after by a babysitter~ 850 monthly cuz he starts to tk abit solid liao :)

Oo if day and night care (mon-fri 7pm), i think the rate is around 1-1.3k~

Huh? Until 7pm is considered night care? I thought maybe 8-5pm is considered day care. ahaha. Haiyoo.. i dont know if my mum can survive with 850 for whole month anot. I think after paying electric bills can eat grass liao.

ivynic

hi 123321...r ur mum still available ? i m looking for a part-time from 6pm to 8pm nanny to help to pick up my daughter from childcare centre....my location near pioneer station too...pls msg me @ 86120299 if still available ? i m looking for Jan 2013

clili

hi liviern,

Can you describe more on your nanny? Age, Language speaking, Hygiene, and usually whats the maximum no of babies she takes care of at one time ?

Pls PM me @ li2_chan@yahoo.com

Thanks!

clili

hi liviern,

Can you describe more on your nanny? Age, Language speaking, Hygiene, and usually whats the maximum no of babies she takes care of at one time ?

Pls PM me @ li2_chan@yahoo.com

Thanks!

i am looking for nanny in the west/central side
at redhill, queenstown, commonwealth and clementi area for year jan 2013 onwards
let me know ....baby girl 6 mths old

hai! i realize really difficult to find a nanny these days...
post several ads everywhere but no respond and reply :(
i realize some nannies post on the internet offering to take care of babies but im a little skeptical if without recommendation..
cos is it throwing my girl in the care of stranger...

Hi June, i am staying at redhill ... my daughter is abt 4 months now
May i know how much is the market rate for nanny?
Found one and quoted me $900 from 8-630pm monday - friday. (excluding of fish)
Find that its a bit expensive. But only cons is its near my home... sigh

Janvier

hai! i realize really difficult to find a nanny these days...
post several ads everywhere but no respond and reply :(
i realize some nannies post on the internet offering to take care of babies but im a little skeptical if without recommendation..
cos is it throwing my girl in the care of stranger...
Hi Steffy,

Jia yous ya... agreed that nannies are difficult to find these days and it's getting pricey :\ I sourced for babysitter weeks before I gave birth..they still told me that they quote me high price due to lack of nannies in my area *faint* if paying 1.3k for nanny then i rather work PT or become FT housewife liao -.-~

June Ong

Hi June, i am staying at redhill ... my daughter is about 4 months now
May i know how much is the market rate for nanny?
Found one and quoted me $900 from 8-630pm monday - friday. (excluding of fish)
Find that its a bit expensive. But only cons is its near my home... sigh
The market rate is $650-$750 for 12 hours and $80-$100 for solid food. The nanny is charging you a bit expensive, but the important thing is that she treats your daughter nicely and is a responsible nanny:wong19:.