Masks

nininuskin

Yes there are some masks that can be used everyday without any harm to the skin.
most are best used two times a week. I highly recommend masks by Nu Skin, since they are very natural and use lots of botanical ingredients, no chemicals or mineral oils or alcohols.
if you want a brighting and moisturizing mask I recommend you try this one
Tri-Phasic White Radiance Mask
Enjoy a relaxing, full facial treatment that unveils your skin's natural radiance with Tri-Phasic White Radiance Mask. Designed to enhance the benefits of your Tri-Phasic White regimen, this moisturizing mask features a potent blend of ingredients that works to inhibit the activation and synthesis of skin discoloration. Now you can reveal your brilliant, translucent skin tone and enhance skin softness and pliability.

and if you have very dry skin I recommend this one
Creamy Hydrating Masque
Does your face thirst for moisture? Drench your dehydrated complexion with Nu Skin Creamy Hydrating Masque. This nourishing face and neck masque features Saccharide Isomarate, a moisture magnet that binds moisture to the skin to reduce dryness and brings out a natural dewy glow. While hydrating, Creamy Hydrating Masque infuses soothing nutrients from cactus and pine cone extracts to help keep skin looking healthy, beautiful, and radiant. Beyond ordinary moisturization, Nu Skin Creamy Hydrating Masque Nourishing Treatment is an oasis for dry skin.

they are wonderful products, I use all Nu Skin products from head to toe and my skin is so soft now, it used to be soo dry and flakey

Let me know if you'd like to dry their products, I can show you how to get a discount when you buy them online:)

jadek

I bought a few different masks online a few days ago. Waiting for them to arrive to try. Will share results if they're good. But the problem is, so far the masks I used seem to be all ok. No particular like or dislike. So not too sure whether I'll know which is good. :wong31:

mamamia

I have comb/oily skin. Mask twice/wk - clay+toner+camelia oil+aloe vera gel (good for deep cleansing) and another night using
My beauty diary mask (fav: bird nest/aloe)

nininuskin

Hello all :)
I recommend Nu Skin masks, they have masks for all different types of skin and are made from botanical ingredients, great for sensitive skin and all skin types!
they are made in USA
check them out at this site :
https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_US/products/nuskin/face_care/masks.html

if you would like to purchase, just go to Nu Skin, click on your country, then click "sign up as customer" or sign up as distributor if you want to get 30% discount
and enter sponsor ID: USW9138137
you can then try their masks, and they have a return policy too if you don't like anything!

for any questions email me
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

good luck :)

ardourspree

Hi babes!
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the here but this will be a semi mask review + advertising that I have a Korean mask spree going on now.

A friend who came back from a holiday trip to Kore
a gave me an Innisfree Facial Sheet Masks in Acai Berry.
I used it recently and I was sold! I have been using moisturizing facial masks more frequently recently and so far out of all the more inexpensive masks, Innisfree mask in Acai Berry worked well for me! (I have combination skin by the way :D)

My skin looked so smooth and it was only after 1 use! My T-zone area was less oily with the help of the mask. :) My T-zone usually would become rather oily after a couple of hours even with moisturizer :X
I find that using masks which are Made from Korea works better for my skin and I need to purchase masks which are thin/thinner. The thicker ones so far make my skin slightly oily after use.
What about the rest of you? Any similar results? :)

innisfree-cosmetics.jpg
So I am currently holding a Innisfree/Innisfree facial sheet mask spree :) I currently have a friend who is over in Korea for a month and she would personally help me purchase the require beauty products from the store! So authenticity guaranteed!

Feel free to PM me if you would like to know more about the spree details / link :)
Thanks for reading! :)

yellowcup

Hi Mummies,

Am selling 4 tubes of Kose Mask White at $110. Will include a registered mail postage.
Items are brand new and sealed.
Bought from Metro and still with price tags on!
Expire Jan 2014.

Ideal to get rid of black heads and whitening. It is not too suitable for very very dry skin.

Photos of the kose mask white

j9wx9obgt6h3vrfj38h4.jpg
vs0ymbylavsvku2zdtji.jpg0dw6zn8jwmrwvheezil.jpg

Let me know if you are interested!!

nininuskin

Hello all :)
I recommend Nu Skin masks, they have masks for all different types of skin and are made from botanical ingredients, great for sensitive skin and all skin types!
they are made in USA
check them out at this site :
https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuski...are/masks.html

if you would like to purchase, just go to Nu Skin, click on your country, then click "sign up as customer" or sign up as distributor if you want to get 30% discount
and enter sponsor ID: USW9138137
you can then try their masks, and they have a return policy too if you dont't like anything!

for any questions email me
nihal.nuskin@yahoo.com

good luck :)

sab26

I've been using a taiwan mixed berries mask for awhile.
quite effective for me! clears away my pimples almost instantly.
somemore, its only $8 for a box of 10 pieces. :)

qtipie

wow everyone seem to have tried many products. great suggestions given here.

i also use a mask. its called OXY whitening mask by Sara Shantelle.

We mummies got very little time to take care of our own skin. Cant go to facials every week like before.

So face mask is the simplest. this one helps me to hydrate cos my skin can look very tired sometimes.

i think all mummies should have a skin regime with a weekly face mask included!

BrittN

I am using a natural facial mask from Essenzza Health, I really love their product because it can be used in all skin type. I have a dry skin during summer and winter and I used this mask once a week to keep my skin hydrated and brighter. I used the one that has Vitamin C and Argan oil it leave my skin lighter and smoother.