Maternity Leave.

Pwiincess

I think I shall hurry check with my superior whether I need to give advance notice. I'm not sure if they are hiring another for temp taking over me during my maternity leave.

nickmummy

i took maternity leave a month b4 my EDD coz of my super swollen piggy legs and my problemetic hands (hands felt numb during pregnancy).. and I sat at home for a mth! super bored and keep thinking and waiting anxiously for bb to come to the world.. so i suggest that if your health condition is good.. work until deliver.. not to worry too much .. I also scared that during work or on my way to work or back home, my water bag will burst.. so I carried a towel and extra pants just in case :001_302: to be the super kiasu preggie..

Amulet

i applied my maternity leave 2 months before my EDD.. its better to get things settle early so can do a proper handover also ma.. thn will be taking 2 1/2 month of maternity leave, keeping the remaining 2 weeks for baby's doc appt.. :001_302:

Pwiincess

i applied my maternity leave 2 months before my EDD.. its better to get things settle early so can do a proper handover also ma.. thn will be taking 2 1/2 month of maternity leave, keeping the remaining 2 weeks for baby's doc appt.. :001_302:
So u starting to take two weeks maternity leave before ur EDD?

Amulet

Aren't you worried that baby may comes earlier?
I mean from 38th week onwards?
nvr mind la.. come out earlier thn juz push forward the leave lo.. if really like tat, thn juz sms my 'up-stairs' or my HR say im now in hospital liao.. haha.. then they will juz take over from there lo..:001_302: