maternity wear

Jofeny

I jus get from normal shops like cotton on. U can wear below your waist line so that u dun need such a big size one.

jsu

hi, is there any place that sells bra for us preg ladies?my current cup size is already E cup.i worry it'll grow bigger and i dunno where to buy

Dragontail

There are some online stores.... I ordered two maternity bras from taobao.com. Just to see if they are ok. And each only costs less than SGD6-8. They look comfy to wear. I have not tried them on yet though as my bust size is still the same. When I think I need more then I order again.

babyjade

Thanks all. I also can't wear my clothes although im only 2 months. Stomach area feel v bloated. And boobs v swell. Overall i still don't look Preggy. Maybe its my own feeling

daphnique

Recently I got my bra sorella Meryl microfiber from metro, two for $39. It doesn't have underwire and it's comfortable.. Meanwhile, for the legging, I got a pair from a random shop at causeway point for $22. I came upon the shop as there is a preggie mannequin!

FirstTimeDad

There are some online stores.... I ordered two maternity bras from taobao.com. Just to see if they are ok. And each only costs less than SGD6-8. They look comfy to wear. I have not tried them on yet though as my bust size is still the same. When I think I need more then I order again.
Surf TaoBao.com and saw alot cheap preggy stuffs and wanted to purchase some items for my wife, but the registration is so damn difficult.

Dragontail

Yes, it does require one to have a china account to get it going.

Many things are seriously cheap. The maternity pants/shorts/dresses are pretty good quality for that price. Selections are almost countless.

Asphere

how about Gmarket? does that site sell too.?I got mine from mothercare as i am member..i heard from frenz tat mark & spencer also sell. but not sure of the price..I am half way through the wk 13 and i totally cant wear my normal clothes.. i guess is 2nd pregnancy and the little bump is more than a little bump now.. keke..anyway i suggest all mtb to wear loose clothes.. dun wear jeans... :)

babyjade

does your tummy shows at 8 weeks? feels like a little bump? i thought some people only show at 5 months.. >.< maybe it's my fats

babyjade

Hi Asphere! i'm showing the bump too and looks rather preggy. i probably looks abit like 3 months although it's only 8 weeks.
it's my first pregnancy though so not sure what to expect.
just nausea and lots of puking day n night. i kept wanting to eat. but eating makes me feel bloated then puke :(
sigh

Coz it's my 2 preg so I guess it show early...

Asphere

That's normal :) try to eat less but more meals.. i guess that will not make u feel bloated.. :)well 2nd trimester you will feel alot better.. keke

Dragontail

At about 13 weeks, then I started to wear some maternity bottoms. Prior to that, although there was already a bump, I can still fit into old working pants/skirts. I think my bump is growing slow.

I can still wear my looser tops, dresses and casual shorts (I just keep them unbuttoned!). For work pants/skirts, I can actually still wear the old ones but unbuttoned and unzipped halfway, and cover with bum-band (or waist band. Till now I still don’t know the exact name for it).

G-market is also good to shop for clothes, maternity ones too I’m sure. I bought some winter wears from G-market before. They are good.

ajen

I bought my leggings from tom and stefanie. Its meant fr pregnancy n only $15.90 :)

I'm nw 14 weeks n I'm running out of clothes to wear to work. I'm currently wearing dress everyday.

senscgal

Hi Ladies,

I think you can get leggings at any store.. but do make sure that you try them on first. sometimes the band of the leggings are rather tight (that you might prefer a size up). I did a bit of shopping at Robinsons for maternity work clothes. I can fit most of my tops still (non-fitting) but can't wear any of my pants/skirts. I bought some elastic band skirts called "Staples" from Robinson at $15 each. I got a size up as I am plan to wear below my waistline. :)