May MTB 2008

babe_belle

Hi Smurferoos & Dragontooth86,

I read the forum and saw that dong cong cao is good but may i know what are the benefits?
My sister is also going through a threaten abortion and can she take it or what must she avoid?

naze

hi Naze,

I am like you, some days i can eat some days i can't even drink water. but the funny thing is that usually around evening i won't have appetite anymore.

Going this coming tues, hopefully can see, yeah like you, i think my hubby will want a boy this time, cos we have a gal already. but i also prefer gals.

Doc never give any cream, so i am using calamine lotion only.

Have previous maternity clothes, but still too big, and normal clothes too tight...sigh....
Hi Smurferoos,

I have done my scan on Sat, gynae said is a GIRL !!!! i'm very happy.....

Save $ just wear, me also wearing even if my maternity clothings are big now.

naze

Hi Babe_Belly,

My gynae doesnt allow me to take any chinese tonic, during my first pregnancy, I didnt take any chinese tonic. Current pregnancy, take abit of pao sheng to boil with birdnest. I also heard like what your sister mentioned. That is why I avoid.

Hi Naze,

Congrats! A girl! Wow so lucky! But as long as the baby healthy can already! When are you going for your detail scan? Mine is on the 21st dec, finally my hubby can go with me. Most of the time i go gynae alone, but he is on leave on those dates, so he can go with me for detail scan.

Hi Babe_belly,

Tell your sis to rest more and don't do anything streneous? Is it still in first tri? I think before eating any tonics best to check with gynae. Good luck!

sapple

Hi Smurferoos,

Sorry for late reply. :)
thanks for the info, I will try to see if mothercare has stock anot.. if yes I will inform u ya.. And Congrats A baby Boy!!! I just went to scan ystd.. no news of the sex of the baby yet cos its only 14weeks plus..

naze

Hi Smurferoos,

Thank you. Congratulation! A boy! Most important our babies are strong & healthy. My detailed scan is the same date as you. Coincidence !!! My hubby has been going with me but sometimes I prefer to go alone cos he's quite impatient waiting for my turn.

Hi Naze,

Yeah, sometimes i prefer to go alone, cos i don't see a need for my hubby to be here, cos the wait at KKH can be very very long! Yep as long as they are healthy can already!

Thanx Sapple, let me know if you know where to get the waist expander. Few more weeks you will be able to know the gender of the baby, are you excited?

naze

Hi Smuferoos,

Yah but so far I know some first-timer fathers want to accompany wives for checkup. Yes, that's most important to us.

Sapple, do let us know your baby's gender once you know it.

hi babe belle,

Just help to improve immumi system, maybe u can oso add pow sen(if u can afford). But don buy those in a small box...

Last edited:

babe_belle

Hi Smurferoos,

My sis is the beginning of her 2nd tri if i remember correctly...

Hi Dragontooth86,

I do have pow sen.. Will let her take a little but will confirm with her gynae first.

Thanks for all the info..

sapple

Hi Smurferoos & Naze,

Yes I'm very excited on the gender of my baby,, :p Can't wait to know.. hehehe...Will definitely share the news here..:)

Btw any one of you have information on swimming lessons? I intend to sign up for one but duno how to go abt it.. Can't find more information on the web :(

Cheers

Hi Naze,

For my hubby, he didn't even accompany to the gyane for the first child, but i know he is very busy at work. So it's ok.

Hi Sapple,

I know KKH offers Aqua Aerobics for pregnant women, maybe you can check out their website. Are you hoping for a gal or boy?

Have a good weekend!

sapple

Hi Smurferoos,

thanks for the info ya. :)
Actually I am hoping for a boy.. but my baby health is more impt, so I will not ping too much on this. :)

Hi hi,

How's everyone weekend? Just when i thought my MS is over, I just puke after lunch...sigh....

Don't worry Sapple, I am sure you will have a healthy baby. I just went for my triple blood test, they say if the result is not good, they will call me, so far no call, keeping my fingers crossed! Now i am just hoping everything will turn out for after detail scan? Anyone worried about all the test?

naze

Hi Naze,

For my hubby, he didn't even accompany to the gyane for the first child, but i know he is very busy at work. So it's ok.

Hi Sapple,

I know KKH offers Aqua Aerobics for pregnant women, maybe you can check out their website. Are you hoping for a gal or boy?

Have a good weekend!
Hi Smurferoos,

What to do ? Now adays my hubby also very busy, always work late & even if he is home early, always in study room doing his work.

naze

Hi hi,

How's everyone weekend? Just when i thought my MS is over, I just puke after lunch...sigh....

Don't worry Sapple, I am sure you will have a healthy baby. I just went for my triple blood test, they say if the result is not good, they will call me, so far no call, keeping my fingers crossed! Now i am just hoping everything will turn out for after detail scan? Anyone worried about all the test?
Hi,

I had my triple blood test end of last month. Gynae said he will explain the result to me next appt which is the same as yours. Dont worry, you will be fine. Me also worried about the detail scan & the triple blood test.

Have you feel your baby's movement for your current pregnancy ?

Hi Naze,

Yeah lor, my hubby also very busy, sometimes when he is home i am asleep already. What to do. But sometimes when i am hormonal i do make noise and scold him....:p

I check with KKH and they say if they don't call me 3 days after the test, it means the triple test is ok, so now i am just hoping everything will be ok after the detail scan!!! It will be!! Good luck to the both of us!

My baby quite active! Everyday will kick me or move! I think he will be as active as this sister...hahaha...

naze

Hi Smurferoos,

Me also scold him for not accompanying us. Really mad esp my DD is showing her "terrible2".

Dont worry, everything will be fine for us. Went to see my gynae on Tues due to cant really feel my baby's movement. Went for scan, my baby is active in my tummy. More Fang Xin. Gynae showed me my triple blood test result, everything is fine.

Good, I also wish to feel my baby's movement stronger, so that I know she's doing fine.

Yeah my daughter now also terrible 2s, always testing my patient!!! luckily during the weekend, my hubby around, so i can take a break!

do you have any intention to stop work after your 2nd child? For me i will be stopping work, now i am just thinking when and how to break the news to my boss! any suggestions?

don't worry, i am sure both of us will have a healthy and happy baby! Btw will be leaving for Hk on the 12 and be back on the 15!

naze

Sometimes really cant stand her. I always scold her.

My financial doesnt allow me to stop working.

Thanks for your encouragement, enjoy your holiday & we shall cont chatting when you are back.