medi for baby on long flight

cutieseah

i think 5 mth olds still nap n slp alot dont they?? i also dont agree in giving meds to babies so young just so that the adults hv enough rest time. just pack the usual stuffs u use to entertain her at home.
haha mine slp but cant fall aslp easily... n her toys is mi... other then mi, she all dun wan.. hehe
tat y i very fan now...

cutieseah

ya.. 5mth old wont crawl ard, keepwanting to walk ard and wont ask "mummy what is this? mummy what is that?" LOL!!!!
haha yup.. but my gal like to move here n there.. she dun let mi carry her sitting down like mi to carry n walk around....

apollo

does she lik to sit in carseat? ds is very active too but when we place him in carseat in moving car, he is okay with it. u can actually bring along a carseat onboard if i'm not wrong, as long as u purchase tix for her. (correct me if i'm wrong) =)

cutieseah

does she lik to sit in carseat? ds is very active too but when we place him in carseat in moving car, he is okay with it. u can actually bring along a carseat onboard if i'm not wrong, as long as u purchase tix for her. (correct me if i'm wrong) =)
nope.. my gal dun like carseat.. the moment she in she will cry... if shes ok with it i wont be so fan le.. haiz..

apollo

is it possible to change the destination? since u are afriad that u cant handle her on the plane, y not change to somewhere nearer to test water 1st?

cutieseah

is it possible to change the destination? since u are afriad that u cant handle her on the plane, y not change to somewhere nearer to test water 1st?
hahha sad to say.. i'm gg over for 2yrs as hubby gg for attachment.. so i dun think i can chnge the destination but to find solution lor... fan ah fan ah...

gumbokins

Well, most importantly, just stay calm and try to relax on the flight :)

since you will be going over for a while, at least you won't have to endure the return flight so soon heehee

Ting

yup, i believe the only way is just to endure, n hope all things go well. perhaps she will behave well on the plane?? u'll nvr know, sometimes kids react differently at different places.

cutieseah

yup, i believe the only way is just to endure, n hope all things go well. perhaps she will behave well on the plane?? u'll nvr know, sometimes kids react differently at different places.
i hope sp ba.. jus dun wish to disturb other passenger onli.. hehe

apollo

i hope sp ba.. jus dun wish to disturb other passenger onli.. hehe
cutieseah, just to share with u..... rmb i mentioned we brought ds for a short trip when he was 11mth old? we only went to KL.when we go there by flight, he was okay, only cried during taken off and landing. but when we were back,OMG he only DIDNT cry for the 1st 10min and cried all the way till the plane landed in Changi Airport. His cries was very loud, screaming on the top of his lungs. Many passengers were STARING at us and my frens got v irritated by their stares cos they feel that they were being too rude. There was nth much we could do. we tried giving water, biscuits, flyers, books, toys and he just cry and cry, nearly cry until vomit, while i heard that some babies/toddlers are perfectly okay when they are taking plane. ds is okay and very willing to take road transport but not a plane. so i guess, there is nth u can wry abt now cos like Ting said, diffe babies react differently at different places =)