Meet up / Play mates

isabelnglc

Hi mummies,

Can I join? I am going 25 with a 6months plus son. Staying at Tampines on weekdays and Woodlands on weekends.

Can I join your group chat too?

My e-mail add is isabelnglc@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Regards,
Isabel Ng

SophiaH

I'm a stay at home mum to a 7.5 months old baby girl. We're staying at hume ave. would like to meet up with other mummies and babies.

Sweetflower

I'm a stay at home mum to a 7.5 months old baby girl. We're staying at hume ave. would like to meet up with other mummies and babies.
HHi welcome I stay at home Indian mom with baby boy 7 month completed if u keen on meet ups,let me know,let haze subside and we meet,may I know u r from which country,u stay near cck right?

VivLee

Hello to all moms here! I am a first time mom to a wonderful boy who is turning 4 months old in a weeks' time. Am blessed to be a stay at home mom and I'm exclusively breastfeeding him. I'm not too sure if my son is too young for playdates but I dun mind meet up for coffee and sharing of experiences session, especially on breastfeeding sharing chats! Please PM me or leave a reply here. By the way, I'm staying at west coast area and I do not mind traveling to town. Hope to hear from someone soon!

Sweetflower

Hello to all moms here! I am a first time mom to a wonderful boy who is turning 4 months old in a weeks' time. Am blessed to be a stay at home mom and I'm exclusively breastfeeding him. I'm not too sure if my son is too young for playdates but I dun mind meet up for coffee and sharing of experiences session, especially on breastfeeding sharing chats! Please PM me or leave a reply here. By the way, I'm staying at west coast area and I do not mind traveling to town. Hope to hear from someone soon!
Hi vivlee,welcome I send private message already no response,I am stay at home mom,Indian,if ok to be my friend send private message

VivLee

Hi Sweetflower , I've replied to your private message. Please refer to your inbox. :) sorry for the late reply! Cheers!

cloveret84

Hi sorry, dont't know if this is appropriate but just jumping on the bandwagon. As a mother of a 22mo son who hasn't spoken "mama" and just says babbling words, I cant help but be deeply concerned... hence would like to meet up with other mothers who have children w similar behaviors? We can qie4 chuo1 what we know about our children, what we have read and most importantly give one another assurance that we aren't facing this alone and that we are supermoms who can ride thru any challenges :)

Hi sorry, dont't know if this is appropriate but just jumping on the bandwagon. As a mother of a 22mo son who hasn't spoken "mama" and just says babbling words, I cant help but be deeply concerned... hence would like to meet up with other mothers who have children w similar behaviors? We can qie4 chuo1 what we know about our children, what we have read and most importantly give one another assurance that we aren't facing this alone and that we are supermoms who can ride thru any challenges :)
cloveret84,
I am a mom of 2 boys. I have a therapist friend who works with children may be able to help. We can meet up in Simei. If you are keen to meet her or just meet me on Tuesday, you can text me 98637867. Anyone else wants to meet on Tuesday morning or afternoon at Simei?

Melody13

Hi Mummies

i am 32 and staying in toa payoh. Would like to meet up and know more mummy friends here and playmates for my little ones. Pls add me. My no. is 9389 9592. :)

velvetberry

hi mummies,
congrats on being mummies.. interested in playdates and learning sessions together? I am a mother who have successfully taught my 2 year old gal to read fluently using flashcards and am thinking of sharing the method to teach our children. it is to teach how to read via the right brain training method of flashcards? Your babies can be taught as young as a month old. Spend less than 10 mins a day flashing cards and see tremendous results. See the videos of success of my flash card teaching to my daughter and my son at https://www.facebook.com/AFOBrillance.

warmice

Hi I'm a 27 year old mom with a 10 months old girl staying at clementi area. I'm interested in meeting up as well! Please add me at 94748090. Cheers! =>

Meiyan777

Halo mummies. I am 33 years old and my girl is 8months old. I would love to join play group and meet up. Im staying in yishun.Text me 97710261.

Mikigoh

Hi mummies, I'm 33 years old with a 6 months old boy. Really interested to join the play mate should there be any. Do add me in the chat group. 90255321

novi03

Hi mummies, I m 35 years w 9 mth old lil princess. Would like to join to join the play group n for my bb to mingle ard. I m stayin in kembangan area.

Last edited: