Meet up / Play mates

Hi mummies,
I am planning to organise a baby chat session including a talk by the holistic practitioners and baby bonding massage session. It should be in the east side either Simei, Kembangan or Katong area wherever I can get a place. Will update the events page on Facebook. Do look out for the event.

bbabyblue

Hi mummies, I'm 33 yr old with 19 month old girl. Would like to know more mummies who is living in south/central south for playgroup and meet up.

XHmum

Happy New Year! I am looking for mummies for meet up / play dates. I have a 7 month old boy, staying near Bishan area.

juviemar15

hi

Hello everyone I would like to meet some new friends a mummy like me hope we can chat and have some coffe with the kids free to add me any mummies group heres my no. 82911687 im staying at punggol. Can visit my house with the kods can play around :)

yunniyeo

Hi mummies I am a mummy of my 7 months old baby girl. I am staying in amk. I would like to bring my girl out for play dates if not too far or ex. I am currently a SAHM. :) add me at 96750430 or fb @ yunniyeo@yahoo.com.sg.

camz

Hi, I'm a mummy in Pasir Ris - would love to arrange for playgroups. My number is 9796 5094, pls whatsapp me :)

dadato

Hi mums, I am new in Singapore and would love to meet up with other mamas and bubs with my 9 month old baby. Please add me to any group and kindly let me know if there are any gatherings / playdates / groups ? Thank you!! 8404 6763 dada_to@hotmail.com