MID YEAR MUMMYSG gathering - 24th May 2009 (SUNDAY) 2pm - 5pm

Spiralng

i oso wan worh

mebbe all put at VVB's maids care den we all go Yum Cha..bahahahhaha~~~~~
Ya.........gd idea. Heard Mr Vroom was saying must give his maid more training mah....see....we r so kind hearted helping the maid by letting her take care of all the children at one time and kids of all ages......huh??!! did i hear the maid fainting in the background...or is it sir....mr vroom...

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Spiralng said:
Ya.........gd idea. Heard Mr Vroom was saying must give his maid more training mah....see....we r so kind hearted helping the maid by letting her take care of all the children at one time and kids of all ages......huh??!! did i hear the maid fainting in the background...or is it sir....mr vroom...
The only things I ever said about my maid in this forum is "how we treat her like family" & "how good she is", so dun make my maid wanna go home hor ...
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Spiralng

The only things I ever said about my maid in this forum is "how we treat her like family" & "how good she is", so dun make my maid wanna go home hor ...
:biggrin: :biggrin:
Hee hee....we are also helping you to treat her like family by letting her take care of our little ones. Not everyone hv this privilage hor...and after take care of all the kids....who knows, she might want to stay here permantly:001_302: