MID YEAR MUMMYSG gathering - 24th May 2009 (SUNDAY) 2pm - 5pm

siongnelly

Hahaha ... then he & Seamus can be the best of buddies liao.
Just past 2 years of age, he already had a movie date with a little girl (holding hands no less) & he already had his first kiss ... & we're talking about 2 different little girls hor.
:rofl: :rofl:
ha... ha... i think nowadays... girl is more daring than boys :)

Erm ... it was not just any buble tea leh, it's Koi hor.
It is that expensive ... just check out the bubble tea thread started by CanCanMum.
:laugh: :laugh:
WA LAO~! euu think i dumb izzit~! !~~@#$%^&*()*&^%$#@
i buy 3time le...
LOLXXXXXXX~!!!!!!!!
where got 5buck~!!!!!!!!!! euu scare elaine. say 5buck

vonn81

Hi everyone,

Nice meeting up...can see the kids really had great fun today. I'm happy seeing Bianca moving and crawling ard happily too.. thanks for the recommendation. oh ya the food not bad too...i like the drink and nachos....

Oh its Koi arh...i think i drink b4. my bil got buy back last time. ya its quite nice...got standard...:)

Queenbabe

Paiseh yesterday come home very tired somemore still help hubby to wash his car zzzzzzzzz ........ my bones going to break soon ............. wanted to come in to say hi to all that we meet up at fidgets .... i abit feel shy hahahahahaha ...........

Thanks Mr Vroom .... Thanks every1 who carry xavier luckily he is guai guai hehe .. Vroom wife , maid & CanCan Darling & who else i only remember 3 of them carry xavier ..

But really nice meeting up with :

Cancan Darling & Baber
Vroom & family
Cynn wif en en & fren
Siongnelly & family
Spiralng & family
Vonn81 & family
Snowbear & family

Queenbabe

Mr Vroom y u only put my name , regine & xavier .. never put my spouse Hahahahaha .. sorry he feel abit paiseh aso coz 1st time meeting Wahahahahahaha guess nextime will be better ... U Pian Xin ........ y siggi pic so closeup lolsssssssssssss

Queenbabe

Cynn very cute de ......... Vroom never 吓死我 lah coz since u all say famous so i guess shld b ex hahahahaha ...... but really got alot of pearls :) at 1st when i rch fidgets i then think of my bubble tea but dun dare to ask ............ after that is Vroom wife say : ur bubble tea is in our bag hahahahaha ........ Thanks again Vroom for the bubble tea .......

Spiralng

Morning everyone,

Had a GREAT time at Figets yesterday. This is the first time my girls so exhausted until no mood to eat...(usually I have to STOPPED them from eating) ha ha ha .......Thank you cancanmum and Vroom for organising this gathering. And thanks Nelly and Elaine for your kids assistance in exhausting my kids out...hee...hee...

snowbear

Thanks for organising the gathering and introducing us to Fidgets. Alicia was totally exhausted and slept early (at 10+pm)!!! She hasn't fallen asleep early in months... every day will play till at least midnite before agreeing to drink milk and zz....

It was great meeting up with u guys. Was a last min decision to pop by coz left my mum's place earlier and hair everything in a mess coz just brought alicia swimming lor. haha... Anyway my hubby and i are both quite shy de, take very long to warm up and talk hor... haha.

Cyn, en-en ok after the fall? At nite got nitemare?

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
elaine82 said:
Mr Vroom y u only put my name , regine & xavier .. never put my spouse Hahahahaha .. sorry he feel abit paiseh aso coz 1st time meeting Wahahahahahaha guess nextime will be better ... U Pian Xin ........ y siggi pic so closeup lolsssssssssssss
Sorry, sorry ... I think when dealing with yours, I mistakenly "cut & paste" using CanCan as template.

Siggi pics is rather closed up becoz I just sitting right in front of him mah, even when taking pics of the other cute cute babies ... also, was just too dead tired to do photo-cropping late last nite.
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
elaine82 said:
Cynn very cute de ......... Vroom never 吓死我 lah coz since u all say famous so i guess shld b ex hahahahaha ...... but really got alot of pearls :) at 1st when i rch fidgets i then think of my bubble tea but dun dare to ask ............ after that is Vroom wife say : ur bubble tea is in our bag hahahahaha ........ Thanks again Vroom for the bubble tea .......
The pearls really damned shiok hor ...
:wink: :wink:

Thanks for organising the gathering and introducing us to Fidgets. Alicia was totally exhausted and slept early (at 10+pm)!!! She hasn't fallen asleep early in months... every day will play till at least midnite before agreeing to drink milk and zz....

It was great meeting up with u guys. Was a last min decision to pop by coz left my mum's place earlier and hair everything in a mess coz just brought alicia swimming lor. haha... Anyway my hubby and i are both quite shy de, take very long to warm up and talk hor... haha.

Cyn, en-en ok after the fall? At nite got nitemare
?
NEVER~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahha

vonn81

1st meetings are always abit shy shy bah...me also dunno what to say also...lolx...hope the next one will be better??? Ya ya..he looks havok...dun look like an over age daddy though...whahahha

CanCanMum

But really nice meeting up with :

Cancan Darling & Baber
Vroom & family
Cynn wif en en & fren
Siongnelly & family
Spiralng & family
Vonn81 & family
Snowbear & family
lols~~~~ U PUT MY NAME FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

U PUT MY NAME FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!~!!!!~~~~