MID YEAR MUMMYSG gathering - 24th May 2009 (SUNDAY) 2pm - 5pm

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
THANK YOU ... to everybody for quite a successful outing, based on the following KPIs:

1) ALL thie kids certainly had fun
2) ALL the adults definitely associated faces to nicks, if not made more friends out of this forum

Main Supporting Cast:
*cynn.89llaluby ... with Qiao En, plus friend
CanCanMum ... with Baber
Elaine82 ... with Regine & Xavier, plus spouse
SiongNelly ... with Dalbert, plus spouse
SpiralNg ... with Jade & Jill, plus spouse
Vonn81 ... with Bianca, plus spouse
VroomVroomBoys ... with Seamus & Siggi, plus spouse

Surprising Guest-Star Appearances:
Almond ... with Ieuan, plus spouse
Snowbear ... with Alicia, plus spouse

Picture 1: Alicia ... with Qiao En looking on
Picture 2: Bianca
Picture 3: Qiao En
Picture 4: Xavier
Picture 5: Siggi

Disclaimer: I could only take photos of these little ones ... coz ALL the bigger kor-kors & jie-jies were enjoying themselves in all different corners of the playscape.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Attachments

Last edited:

siongnelly

hi all, my son enjoy this outing very much....
thank you Can Can mum for organise this....
thank you VroomVroom Boys for your effort...
cheers :)

CanCanMum

lols~~~i din organise much worh....dink VVB did the most....

erm.....i din get to see yr sonnie worh....how old is he? heeeee

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
lols~~~i din organise much worh....dink VVB did the most....
Same same lah ... as long as the turn-out was good & everybody went home happy, even after having to travel all the way to Turf City.
:wink: :wink:

CanCanMum said:
erm.....i din get to see yr sonnie worh....how old is he? heeeee
You didn't see meh? He's the one who had the exclusive company of 2 very pretty girls lor ...
:rofl: :rofl:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
we are onleave at the moment~~~~:001_302::001_302::001_302:
I think I described to the ladies better just now ... I told them my wifey threw away the keys to her factory & I'm still searching for those keys.

CanCanMum

but hor seriously i find turf city really going downhill.....and hard to find tat place....last time was livelier...if dun hab giant and fidgets den siao liao~~

I think I described to the ladies better just now ... I told them my wifey threw away the keys to her factory & I'm still searching for those keys.
yes... mr vroom and mrs vroom was talking rocket to miie.. then i stone... then realise10s later... FACTORY? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. 5years later got key = factory open...

Same same lah ... as long as the turn-out was good & everybody went home happy, even after having to travel all the way to Turf City.

You didn't see meh? He's the one who had the exclusive company of 2 very pretty girls lor ...
ya dalbert got chio bu peiii

siongnelly

ha... ha... yes... :shyxxx:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
but hor seriously i find turf city really going downhill.....and hard to find tat place....last time was livelier...if dun hab giant and fidgets den siao liao~~
Not true lah ... people go there for the used car hypermart ... people also go there for the seafood ... people also go there for the remote-controlled car rally ... people also go there for pony riding ... besides going there for Fidgets.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
*cynn.89llaluby said:
euu 吓死她. where got so ex.
Erm ... it was not just any buble tea leh, it's Koi hor.
It is that expensive ... just check out the bubble tea thread started by CanCanMum.
:laugh: :laugh:

CanCanMum

but its quite out of the place la, at least not for pple who dun own a ka....and esp wif so many upcoming shopping centres coming up......u shd see the crowd at tampines 1.....sia si ren....

CanCanMum

the small size is $1.90, dink med or large is about $3.5 yeah its not tat cheap....but certainly not 5 bucks la....lols

Last edited:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
siongnelly said:
ha.. ha... he always attract girl lor.... he always being chase by little girl, when we go out... one time even being kiss by a little stranger girl:shyxxx:....
Hahaha ... then he & Seamus can be the best of buddies liao.
Just past 2 years of age, he already had a movie date with a little girl (holding hands no less) & he already had his first kiss ... & we're talking about 2 different little girls hor.