milk bottle tat can allow ur baby to burp himself

stonston

eh...nothing to do with milk bottle...babies will learn to burp themselves at some pt of time...

my boi could burp himself when he started to be able to sit up with support...ard 4-5mths...din have to burp him, jus prop him upright n he will burp himself :)

LoVeS

when ur bb knw how to sit he will burp himself liao, bottle cant do such wonder. :tlaugh:

LoVeS

i only knw bottle can prevent colic but nv heard b4 bottle can allow ur bb burp himself wor. I dun tink there is such bottle~

LoVeS

never heard of.

cos it be the way she hold the bb? I know come bb just need to 'swing' left n right a few times gently will burp.
ya, sumtimes i dun need to pat my ds he aso will burp liao n if u wan easily burp can try to stroke circular motion on his back which i find it better than u stroke upwards.

CynCyn

Bottle has got nothing to do with burping .
Now when my DS knows how to sit upright he burps by himself .

stonston

wooo sorry my cousin gif wrong info haha~is e bottle prevent colic n air gettin into body~
most milk bottles now claim to be 'anti-colic'....but there is no such thing la...

best way to prevent colic is to make sure ur baby drinks properly...u should choose bottle/teats depending on their mouth shape...

for my boi, he like to pout his lips when he drink milk, so a wide big teat would be good (avent, pigeon wide neck, nuk wide neck)...
for my couz's bb, she like to nibble...so for her suitable is small teats (normal bottles like pigeon, tollyjoy, nuk)....
but when my boi was newborn he like nuk teats cos very soft....so we used nuk at first..then later change to avent...

n u must always burp them properly after they drink....suck air is sometimes inevitable lor...jus burp them properly....

i remember my maid always burp my boi very often till he noe how to burp on his own...she burp him before n after latching on...she will burp him b4 he slp n when he wakes up...

then she always rub some ru yi oil on his tummy n back (ard kidney area) when she burp him...very effective...cos my boi fm born until now no colic b4 :)

n how u make e milk also will affect....my mum said CANNOT SHAKE the milk bottle...must use chopstick to stir the milk....which makes sense la...cos when shake u will intro more air bubbles n when bb drink milk tt has alot of air bubbles, it is like drinking coke, all tt air goes into e stomach....

babycar

No need this type of special bottle lah. Just rub baby's back or pat genty will do. Very easy and you are actually building bond with child. While doing so can sing to him or talk to him.