missing period for 2 months!

peacefulgal

hi frens,

i only had one period (heavy flow for 3 weeks) on week 10 after my c-sect in mid-jan... till now, i did not have any period and i am not breast-feeding at all. is this normal?? anyone encounter this before?

apollo

hi friends,

i only had one period (heavy flow for 3 weeks) on week 10 after my c-sect in mid-jan... till now, i did not have any period and i am not breast-feeding at all. is this normal?? anyone encounter this before?
aft i stopped bf-ing, my menses wasnt regular too but the longest one i think was abt 40 or 42 days..

is it possible for u to get preggy? did u had unprotected sex? if yes, i think better get a kit and test =)

TANZHENZHI

after i stopped bf-ing, my menses wasnt regular too but the longest one i think was about 40 or 42 days..

is it possible for you to get preggy? did you had unprotected sex? if yes, i think better get a kit and test =)
I agree w Apollo. You may want to go for a check 1st? Take care. :)

Phoebii Cheng

hi friends,

Could be that your body is in adjusting period thats why....and also could be due to stress? while taking care of bb.....

Or could be also like what apollo mummy says....

Verona's

Same here , but i partial bf my girl .. My first menses came after lochia ended on 28th feb next was 3 weeks later but only spotting not much blood till now haven come going to buy kit if late 1 more week ... :(

peacefulgal

Me too! =(

No mensus flow after the labour blood has stopped. That was 3 months ago. :err: Is it normal?
if u r breastfeeding, i think it's pretty normal. FOr my case, I did not breastfeed at all due to low iron... i am still waiting for my second cycle to come since the last first one in late Feb and last till march..

Melancholy

Hi all.. I gave birth 3 months ago, had period frm mid march ended at 1st of april.. then i had an irregular one which lasted for 4 days(usually my period lasted for 8 days).. After the irregular one, i did not have any menses till now.. Is there something wrong with me? Till now i have not done my pap smear test..

Verona's

I think i same as you but i have done my pap smear , go & do the test , better , my result is fine but weird haven come , still waiting don't want to test kit yet , wait for another month ;)

Melancholy

I think i same as you but i have done my pap smear , go & do the test , better , my result is fine but weird have not come , still waiting dont't want to test kit yet , wait for another month ;)
I went to polyclinic for pap smear but the nurse told me i can't do if my menses are not here yet.. Coz she's afraid tat i might be pregnant so i told her i will wait for my menses to come den i go do pap smear..

peacefulgal

I went to polyclinic for pap smear but the nurse told me i can't do if my menses are not here yet.. Coz she's afraid that i might be pregnant so i told her i will wait for my menses to come then i go do pap smear..
if really pregnant cannot do pap smear mah?

my period still not here yet... i did my pap smear already. everything's fine

I gave birth three months ago, stopped bfing after first month. 1st period came end April and ended one week after (which was normal for me) but a sudden 2nd period came one week after 1st period ended and was quite heavy.

I went to see Gynae who said that during a few stages of a woman's life she will experience some irregularity of mensus. Like during puberty when we first have period, during menopause and also after pregnancy. If such irregular cycle (like 2 periods in a month) happen for a few cycles or months, need to see doctor. She also that if my 2nd period does not stop within two weeks (max), have to go back for hormornal medication.

Hope info helpful.