Mitten and booties

JusMum

Mummies there ,
how many month actually does a baby hav to stop wearing mittens and booties , my boy is 3 month ++ .. i wanted to stop letting him wear his mittens but i scare he will scratch his face , i cut his nail too ,, not easy to cut his nail .. he move here and there ..

jasobias

Mummies there ,
how many month actually does a baby hav to stop wearing mittens and booties , my boy is 3 month ++ .. i wanted to stop letting him wear his mittens but i scare he will scratch his face , i cut his nail too ,, not easy to cut his nail .. he move here and there ..
My baby is 5 weeks old.I took off her mittens when she was 1 week old n 2 weeks old for the booties.We cut her nails when she is sleeping with a small rounded end scissors.I dont think its a good idea keeping a baby in mittens esp for so long.Its better tht they get to touch n feel stuff.

kathtan

I took them off when my twins were abt 2 mths old. FOund it too hot for their hands(sweaty palms). I only put booties on during night when it is raining or cold.

candy_ian

i removed my son's mittens n booties when he's a month old. I cut my bb's nails when i put him on the rocker n sing songs to him.

wenz

i stop bootie after full month but do let him wear socks during nite tike n when go out...
mitten i stop 2months+ to 3 months....

uddermummy

3 months is actually a good age to stop wearing mittens cos your bb needs to explore with his hands and learn to grab and manipulate toys.

maybe you can cut and file his nails? My dd still scratches her face, but now she's not so bad.