Moisturiser

mar_mum

:nah: Any brand to recommend? Wanted to get Olay total effects, but say the review in this forum that it's too oily. So need to look for alternatives...

Leanne

Im currently using some kind of DIY one.

After cleansing my face, i apply SKII lotion & then I mixed aloe vera gel with my TFS emulsion = moisturizer. Then i apply my make-up..

shopaholic

I'm using Lancome Aqua Fusion moisturiser now. Feels light, goes well with my make-up and hv a nice smell. I hv also tried H20 moisturiser, it's water- based, also feels light and gd.

CynCyn

I'm using SK II Facial clear solution ( moisturiser ) . It's water based and absorbs fast . Not a single tinge of oilyness .

You can try Olays moisturiser it absorbs fast as well .

aiko_meimei

use so mani moisturiser all had make my face more oily.... after changing to chanel beaute initiale fluide i wont feel my face oily anymore and it also have spf 15 =)

Ms`Tisay

I'm using SK II Facial clear solution ( moisturiser ) . It's water based and absorbs fast . Not a single tinge of oilyness .

You can try Olays moisturiser it absorbs fast as well .
so when do u use the moisturiser? im not really familiar with this because im only using facial wash and toner hehe

help me ^-^

Am using Yamano Essence water and Loreal's HydraFresh Moisture Gel. Great combination of moisturiser to begin with and not oily at all. For women with oily or combination skin gotta use gel or serum based moisturiser. Olay is too oily for some, causes breakouts.