Mommies , Let's make friends ! ^.^

noelle90

Hello all Mommies out there ! :)

• I'm a new mommy , age 18.
  • I just gave birth to my baby girl on the 23rd of November'11.
  • Still doing my confinement , rather bored at home ! ):

Any new mommy out there , care to make friends and exchange tips ?:)
Leave down your blog OR Facebook link also can! :)

Hi! Welcome to mummy-hood! :D

I guess, i'm the closest age-gap to you. Am 21yo with a 6mths old bbg! :)
And we live near too, haha.

jiaying

wahaha you all still talking about having another kid. this experience though heartwarming really scare me. especially the confinement. it makes me think hard to even want another kid. LOL:wong29:

lyra

u can choose not to do confinement. I've done it once and decided for my second child, I won't do it again. I dun believe in confinement! Especially the part about no bathing n no cold drinks.

wahaha you all still talking about having another kid. this experience though heartwarming really scare me. especially the confinement. it makes me think hard to even want another kid. LOL:wong29:

Japanno

u can choose not to do confinement. I've done it once and decided for my second child, I won't do it again. I dun believe in confinement! Especially the part about no bathing n no cold drinks.
Lol. True. I just go out.. No superstitious feeling. No pantang. Lol. N babies is doing well.. Normal thingy of back pin thats all.
I miss having tmmy with movement. Lol.

xiaodaisy

Lol. Mine is totally accident. Lolx. Unplanned. But ok .. I can use the boy stuff for my girl.. If 2 to 3years thengotto get new one..

Guess boys will be boys.

Ben 10 and power rangers are the idols. Lolx
mine all came by accident .. LOL now 3rd coming by accident also haha

wen i planned nicely , i nvr got pregnant .. wen i choose to give up , here comes another on e way .. *faint* LOL !!

i didnt rly did confinement for all .. mouth say is confinement but i still go out as usual for lunch , bath and had cold drinks during that 1st mth LOL !!

can choose to skip .. not 100% have to do unless u got ppl staring over u lol

Asphere

mine all came by accident .. LOL now 3rd coming by accident also haha

wen i planned nicely , i nvr got pregnant .. wen i choose to give up , here comes another on e way .. *faint* LOL !!

i didnt rly did confinement for all .. mouth say is confinement but i still go out as usual for lunch , bath and had cold drinks during that 1st mth LOL !!

can choose to skip .. not 100% have to do unless u got ppl staring over u lol
I guess that is what happen to most haha... mine also come as an accident...plan but dun have dun plan the gift comes :) keke but I am so blessed to have him :D
Hope to have 1 next year too keke..

mamaxxz

So lucky... Im staying with my inlaws so I do everything myself... :(
Once a while my mum will bring either one to sleep over her plc... What milk brand u feeding ur baby? Or still breastfeeding?
because i'm doing confinement over at my Mom's place:) therefore I'm staying over there. but after confinement going back to husband's house already, but my baby still left to my Mom to take care, and during weekend bring her back:)

mamaxxz

Hi! Welcome to mummy-hood! :D

I guess, i'm the closest age-gap to you. Am 21yo with a 6mths old bbg! :)
And we live near too, haha.
Hi! Thank you! :) You got Facebook or Blog? We could add one another up! :)
Wow! Actually that's my parent's home, not husband. Gonna move back to husband's home already.

Hi Mummies...

Nice knowing you here.... I am coming to my thirty.... And have a 20months girl and one more in May 2012...
Jasmine here....

noelle90

Hi! Thank you! :) You got Facebook or Blog? We could add one another up! :)
Wow! Actually that's my parent's home, not husband. Gonna move back to husband's home already.

Yup, my fb name is Noelle Eenie Mini. Do add me up! :)
And I'm actually selling bb clothes too, if you are interested or any mummies here is too,
Can go fb and search for Little Tot's House! ;D
Ohoh, confinement at parents house uh?
You bf-ing or bottle feed?

jcyp86

Hi, I already given birth been busy with my lil Prince... However I would like to say that overall in the labour in kk, I find certain Doctors are inpatient and certain doctors are very patient and nice.

When I in the 1st stage labour of pain, one of the doctor came to see how I am , but I am having Alots of pains so I need to wait for the pain to goes off before she can check how many inch open already, but the pain keep going, the doctor glare n stare at me at me and say I can't check when you keep moving here n there , then when I was in pain she did not stop she keep forcing her hand inside me and cause the pain to be double.... then she check already and just walk off away .

Anybody have this kind of experience before ..? or Am i raising a big issue ? but after that I dun see the doctor helping me, Instead I have more patients doctors, midwife, and nurses to help me through..

Japanno

Hi, I already given birth been busy with my lil Prince... However I would like to say that overall in the labour in kk, I find certain Doctors are inpatient and certain doctors are very patient and nice.

When I in the 1st stage labour of pain, one of the doctor came to see how I am , but I am having Alots of pains so I need to wait for the pain to goes off before she can check how many inch open already, but the pain keep going, the doctor glare n stare at me at me and say I can't check when you keep moving here n there , then when I was in pain she did not stop she keep forcing her hand inside me and cause the pain to be double.... then she check already and just walk off away .

Anybody have this kind of experience before ..? or Am i raising a big issue ? but after that I dun see the doctor helping me, Instead I have more patients doctors, midwife, and nurses to help me through..
Well.. My first one was in kk..
I waited abt 1hr in pain just for the doc to cm n check me.. The nurse who was serving was a filipino n she was preggy also.. IWas so pissedthat i tell her if the doc is nt in by 10mins i swear i go to another hospital. She was preggy n slow. Lol. Then the doc came n still want to intro herself. Lol. Then she poke to check if its open. Super pain but she spoke to me n a v sweet tone so i tahan lah.
Midwife was grumpy that day. Lol. I vomited on her labour bed. Haha. I stll rmbr how she look when she saw mw puke.
Overall ok.

The 2nd was in sgh. My doter head is athe end.. Lol. I almost give birth in cab!!! Waterbag burst in cab.. The apek smile n say nvm. Lol. I think after that he buy 4d. Oh.. The midwife were super nice.. Some students were there also. When all done.. A doc who gotto stitch meback came in. Guess wad.. She didnt inject me for numness. She just say "relax, im gonna stitch" the moment i felt the needle imoved.. I tell her i swear i'll kick her face. Lol. Then she injected me without telling to get ready.. Lucky i tired if not she kena karate chop!

xiaodaisy

I guess that is what happen to most haha... mine also come as an accident...plan but dont have dont plan the gift comes :) keke but I am so blessed to have him :D
Hope to have 1 next year too keke..
ya lor , wen plan always dont come .. wen dont plan , will come by accident haha !!

guess kkh is like tat .. i delivery all in Mt A cos i dont have trust in kkh after many bad feedback abt them , i kiasi so i rather don wanna go kkh lol

the first time i delivery , i keep on moving also , my gynae keep talking to me to keep me relax while he check on how much i have open , almost every 30mins he come in to check me while i'm sleeping soundly for my #1 delivery haha