Morning sickness

polkalover

Hi ladies,I am new here and was wondering when did you girls experience the morning sickness? I currently into my 7 weeks and yet i still never experience any MS.. only sore breasts and slight cramps.. I heard that if you experience v bad MS, it's an indication that your baby is healthy. But for me, i experience none at all.. does it means otherwise?

lekdao

Hi ladies,I am new here and was wondering when did you girls experience the morning sickness? I currently into my 7 weeks and yet i still never experience any MS.. only sore breasts and slight cramps.. I heard that if you experience very bad MS, it's an indication that your baby is healthy. But for me, i experience none at all.. does it means otherwise?
Think that is old folk tales .... i dun really experience any MS still gave birth to healthy babies.

apollo

u're lucky okay! i had MS since 6week preg all the way till 5mth+ and was very serious kind. and i 'console' myself by telling myself bb is healthy cos i was having bad MS. hahahaha!

my fren she is a mother of 2, didnt encounter any MS at all thru out both pregnancy. not even headache, or any discomfort.. dont look lik preggy at all except her tummy.

everybody and every pregnancy is diffe.. dont wry =)

lekdao

you're lucky okay! i had MS since 6week preg all the way till 5mth+ and was very serious kind. and i 'console' myself by telling myself baby is healthy cos i was having bad MS. hahahaha!

my friend she is a mother of 2, didnt encounter any MS at all thru out both pregnancy. not even headache, or any discomfort.. dont look lik preggy at all except her tummy.

everybody and every pregnancy is diffe.. dont wry =)
Yes, i'm very lucky.
I got 2 friends, 1 gotta take anti vomit pills and sleeping pills to her off. And the other need to on drips (hospitalize) for every 2-3 weeks, coz of this she quitted working.

apollo

Yes, i'm very lucky.
I got 2 friends, 1 gotta take anti vomit pills and sleeping pills to her off. And the other need to on drips (hospitalize) for every 2-3 weeks, coz of this she quitted working.
i took pills cant curb the MS. end up vomit until dehydrated, go hospital for drip, jabs and insert tablet at the same time. and aft tt only manage to curb abit nia.. tt's y i said u're lucky.. haha..

Hi ladies,I am new here and was wondering when did you girls experience the morning sickness? I currently into my 7 weeks and yet i still never experience any MS.. only sore breasts and slight cramps.. I heard that if you experience very bad MS, it's an indication that your baby is healthy. But for me, i experience none at all.. does it means otherwise?
I remember I posted something like this too when i was into my week6 pregnancy.....I am now going into week12, no vomiting so far....
but I had bad stomach cramp since week 8.....so different ppl has diff symptom

Minerva

Hi, I'm new here too. I'm a Muslim, currently 7 wks pregnant & struggling with my fasting. My gynae, Dr Aziz says it's ok to fast & so far I've been doing quite well, except for tiredness. But I'm feeling kinda drowsy today, a little lightheaded, although I managed to eat one whole plain prata & down my Anmum choc milk...the feeling is so uncomfortable. :(

some says that some women don't get to experienced morning sickness, just be thankful that you don't really feel that way.

millyming

is not that way...maybe you have to wait 9 weeks onwards...the MS will come..
sometime, it will not come too...depends on the person

rysse

I'm now 8 weeks and I do not have any morning sickness as well. But, sort of worry too because my sore breasts seems to slowly gone and everything is like normal. usually when the sore breasts will last? cause my seems to ended at 8 weeks....

Justina

Every expectant mother start MS at a different timing. Most will peak during first trimester. Some last longer than that. Some are really serious.

I had my morning sickness at about 8 weeks and it was really horrible. My pregnancy with my daughter was awful as I can't pass by any coffee shop at any time. The smell of oil will make me puke immediately.

I carry plastic bags wherever I go but yet sometimes it happens too immediate :(

Anyway, it is all over for me. If you are suffering from morning sickness too, do consider this ebook called End Morning Sickness. Yes, you need to purchase it, but that small investment is worth it.

++eLaiNe++

for me from week 6 till till week 11 my MS still not so bad..
still managable..but tis 2 weeks I started to have headache and vomit non stop..
whatever food I eat baby dun like,I will just vomit everything out..
eat abit will reali feel very very full but 10min later I can be hungry again...:err:

not much appetite too...feeling very uncomfortable...
just hope my MS will end soon and let me enjoy food later..hee

pkshl

my morning sickness is quite bad this time round. sometimes while sitting in the bus can make me want to puke or even dizzy when stand for awhile like waiting for the bus. i also put plastic bags in my bad(juz in case). Also can't stand oily smells, will want to puke.

pkshl

yes..me too...
my hub say I'm smell detector..lol..
coz he say he cant smell anything but I can smell..
ya, my hb also. when i said how come got this strange smell, he asked me what smell, he can't smell any weird smell :tlaugh:
forgot to add, im having backaches as well :(

Last edited:

Caylea

i can't take it anymore the whole day feel like throwing up.. is there anything i can do to stop feeling nauseous?

mummypooh09

i can't take it anymore the whole day feel like throwing up.. is there anything i can do to stop feeling nauseous?
Hi Caylea,

maybe you can try to make ginger tea (not instant one). Brew those ginger (wash, peeled n crushed) add some brown sugar n rock sugar if not enough sweetness also put a bit of clove for aroma.

Hope it's works well on the MS, as I also having it from 1st baby (0-8months) n now also (8 weeks):Dancing_wub:

cheers:tlaugh:

stupidyeye

MS really make us suffer... Both my pregnancy kills me!! Coz both pregnancy de MS is aft i noe im preg.. Which mean v early...Appetite nt gd... Keep vomiting.. Backaches... Sick... My mum will kep scold me.. Ask me nt to think abt it.. Just eat.. If nt she want me to drink anmum milk... ( which I dn drink) ... Now I just hope to end my 1st trim.. Bt stil long way to go.. Coz currently ONI 8wks preg...

izanyzam

Im currently in my 12th week..Started having MS since my 4th week..But now its slowly subsiding..Feeling better already.. :001_302: