motherhood fair 31-3 jun 2012@expo

yukim

Hi any kind mummies who go to the fair tml can help to update the price for breast pump and steriliser and warmer and any good promotion? Thanks a lot.

Hi any kind mummies who go to the fair tml can help to update the price for breast pump and steriliser and warmer and any good promotion? Thanks a lot.
Hi Yukim, I saw a bundle at Robinsons for Avent steriliser and warmer. You may want to check it out. On a side note, we bought a different bundle instead because find it more worthwhile. Avent 4-in-1 sterilier, 1m+ bottle, communicator device, 12m+ bowl, spoon and fork, 12m+ drinking cup, two pillows for only $239 :eek:

KiBin

is it advisable to get 2nd hand ones?
2nd hand ones you will need to replace the expandable parts minimum... and you must be comfortable with using them as the milk expressed out might be mixed with whatever the previous owner has left behind... if they did not clean or maintain it well...

I'm also thinking about this question because my sister-in-law said she wants to give me her breast pump but her youngest is already!! Not sure if getting the replacement parts will be clean enough or not.....

catflying

just saw avent steriliser goodie 3 in one bag at about 199,pigeon warmer at 70. Palmer cocoa butter lotion at 19. discount is not bad. mendela is having 20 percent.

Oojo

Hello mommies,

Just going back from fair. Pampers n huggies have good deals. Pigeon has milk warmer-sterilizer- food warmer with bottles, tongs and wipes at $188. Baby love has stall too- selling bathtub with stand along with potty stand, safety net an anti slip mat at $60. They don't have stock and delivering for additional $5.

Prudential, AIA and cord life have stalls too. Others are drypers, pem confinement, pureen, Johnson's and Johnson's, spring maternity an mclaren and combi stroller booths, moo moo kow to name few..

Oojo

Same for me perkyperky... Though I applied quiet late :)

For all mommies, you can apply for prulife from weeks 18 till 32 only.

terasey

I bought for my bb daughter.
AXA has a good one. Mum care that covers pregnancy, birth and congenital diseases. And a transferable policy from mum to baby after birth.

If u need more details, I can pm u.