motherhood fair 31-3 jun 2012@expo

Jojoai

Is it very chaotic there ? Going on a Sunday hope its not so crowded. Whats th difference with AXA and prudential ?

Last edited:
Went last night, not a lot of clothes shops like what the others said but did have two stores selling playmats. Did any of you read about the LG playmat? Wonder if it is really that good. Got one shop selling for $258 for large and another selling for $250 but one of the uncle said year end should have one more mother n baby fair so wondering if want to buy now or later.

Any recommendation for bouncer? Saw a few but not sure which type is better. Those that can bounce or those rocking type?

rellako

Thanks for e info! Does anyone know whether origins jamu massage is there? I wanna buy their confinement shower gel..

Chloecl

For infant. Wat size n brand, type of pamper to buy? The price btwn sg n Msia different how much

CutieLya

Hi ppl.. Anyone bought baby bjorn carrier? Hows the pricing there? Is it worth buying? And which is better bjorn or ergo?

yummygums

Hi mommies,

Im selling 6 packets of huggies newborn pampers at $5 per pkt. My girl outgrown it and i bought too much. Am staying in the west. Kindly drop a sms to 84442478 if interested.

Is it too late now?

I am thinking of buying insurance for my baby. Is it too late now? I am already at 36weeks+.

And buying this insurance is it, in future I do not need to buy anymore insurance for my baby? This is sufficient? And how much exactly do I have to pay for this insurance?

rellako

Hi cheery, sorry just saw ur msg. Mine is 100 per month. It's an ILP plan. Personally I'm buying this plan to play safe. After delivery, this plan I don't intend to transfer to my bb, the plan will became mine. Becos I feel ILP plan cannot be use an education plan. Cos non guaranteed. That's my feel la. Diff people hv diff thinking. And I think I need the coverage as well.

rellako

Any good buys from mummies today? Went down today at 11am sharp and pampers and huggies already have their NB all sold out! :( I ended up with dryperz and goon. And desitin cream haha

cyberie

Hi ppl.. Anyone bought baby bjorn carrier? Hows the pricing there? Is it worth buying? And which is better bjorn or ergo?
I bought the bjorn one.. seems cooler and more suitable for sg weather.. like the back support as well..
but i bought it at the bb car mart.. about 100 plus...

chiro san

I find them both equally great. Just that pampers cutting is smaller than goon, so if you are wearing XL on pampers, you can get L size on goon.

Carol80

A lot of friends commented that goon is better hence I decided to buy that. Heard that merries is great too