Motion Effect when traveling in Vehicles

Hi,

anyone had motion effect when traveling by car and MRT? I always have headache and feel nauseous. I wonder how to stop feeling this way.

CanCanMum

u r not expecting arent u?

sometimes i do feel it tis way....once in a blue moon...

make sure u dun get too stuffy....dun stand in the cabin with too many pple, and take breaky before goin out...shd help a bit.

or maybe sometimes it due to low blood pressure...

u r not expecting arent u?

sometimes i do feel it tis way....once in a blue moon...

make sure u dun get too stuffy....dun stand in the cabin with too many pple, and take breaky before goin out...shd help a bit.

or maybe sometimes it due to low blood pressure...
CanCan,

Yes, I am like all of you here - preggy. I am in my first trimester.

CanCanMum

o i c

then when in 1st tri will have this exp...

try eat breaky...will help a bit...

last time i used to drink milo...gimme some energy

Cheyenne

Hi all,
I will try to nap/sleep. Or burp / throw out the 'gas=bubbly saliva' that is causing this.

Was told by a friend that ginger drink / sweets, it does helps a little. But, I only take it when I'm feeling very very terrible. Dun want baby to get jandice later.

babymoon

Hi all,
I will try to nap/sleep. Or burp / throw out the 'gas=bubbly saliva' that is causing this.

Was told by a friend that ginger drink / sweets, it does helps a little. But, I only take it when I'm feeling very very terrible. Dun want baby to get jandice later.
my mom asks me to take sweets.. then always prepare some sweets inside your bag. get out of the train to take a fresh breath.. last time i also like tat.. so i drink milo with more sugar (or milk) before i went out..

My problem is better now. I asked pp sitting at the Priority seat to let me have their seat. So far, they gladly let me have their seat knowing I'm preggy... :wong3: But, of course, I won't ask elderly or the young children to do that for me.

Last edited: