Mummies below 25years old

vonniesia

Im luckier, i have my mum to help so i can still work and still have nightlife occassionally but i also have problem with mil..anyone interested to meet up this weekend? Or next weekday?

stephiechu

I'm 20 with a gg 2mth old princess! Ya agree w wad u all say. can't go Out as and when we want. Our pedicure manicure session, shopping, facial etc.. currently a sahm as well. Back to work part time aft cny. Choose to wrk part time so I can tc of my bbg most of the time. Else if I wrk full time, my gmil will tc of my girl,den she don't stick to her mummy me anymore I will feel damn sad sia..

roudx

I'm 24 currently with a soon to be 4 years old boy and preggy at 27 weeks for my second child..
Due to this pregnancy, I'm not able to work so have to stuck as SAHM till confinement over...
Wondering is there any mummies here staying in the west and n'joys playing mahjong to kill the boredom???
Or any mummies who loves to hang out rather than staying at home whole day, feel free to meet up soon... ;))

I live in the west and enjoys mahjong :p .... Not a mother yet, but MTB :D

Chewysee

mahjong! I also want to play! I'm lucky I have my mum to help takecare of bb if I need to go out. currently waiting for my c sec wound to heal, then after that have to start looking for a job. I haven't touched alcohol yet. I'm afraid my tummy won't slim down if I do. any advice?

Really? if drink tummy wont slim down?
cos i had c sect also, but i start drinking recently alrdy so its abt 1month + after giving birth.

Chewysee

same! it's need a month plus already. when u gave birth? I don't know abt hard liquor. but I think beer will leh

MummyBeL

Icic... My doc is wendy teo.. Which room u staying.. Lol maybe just next bed.. Joking.. :) So coping well with you baby?:D

MummyBeL

Oh... mine is two bedded.. hmm mine is baby girl. Still coping. Her sleep time like america timing. Quite tiring at night. Lucky I didn't breastfeed since the day I labour.:D

Ivy Miao

Hihi, I'm 25 and have 2kids. A boy of 3yrs and a girl of 8mths. Looking both of them myself with husband help at night. I'm so desperate to get out of the house and work!! Though its a bless to have a boy and a girl. But it can be a terror at time when both started crying, fighting over toys and attention!

MummyBeL

Hah.. I guess all baby are the same.. Now my gal also very naughty.. Sometimes I also can't stand her and dont know what she wants. Give her pacifier cry more louder.