Mummies using Medela Mini Electric...

chiro

got some noise lor..i use mini electric in office...used 2 at the same time..

but if ur budget is on the high side, suggest u buy medela free style..heard from my frens its good..now ebay selling $560 (there about)..i think its quiet ..no noise..

now thinkin of buy one myself..hehe

apollo

i personally find it quite good, can use by electric or battery... but quite noisy... :001_302:

chiro

yalor..the parts are easy to assemble and dis assemble..

but heard that philips one got quiet ones...

JazN

yes its noisy depends whether your baby can sleep thru. Not a problem since i bought it. Taka baby fair is on now u can check out medela over there

babylegs

got some noise ..i use mini electric in office...used 2 at the same time..

but if your budget is on the high side, suggest you buy medela free style..heard from my friends its good..now ebay selling $560 (there about)..i think its quiet ..no noise..

now thinkin of buy one myself..hehe
But pls b careful while buying online though. medela booth in the taka fair told me that warranty would only apply to those bought in singapore.

and even when the warranty expires, you would get a special rate when you send for servicing. they will entertain those bought overseas but that would b double the rate to those bought in singapore.

iwan2noe

yalor..the parts are easy to assemble and this assemble..

but heard that philips one got quiet ones...
Hi hi,

I tried both medela and philips avent breast piump... but i think the suction for philips is quite weak.... I didnt notice the noise from medela but the suction is better i think....

This is my opinion..how abt the rest who are using breast pumps?