Mummies wht kind of diaper bag do u carry ard?

Triquetra

I am using this german brand - Okiedog. Their design is funky and fashionable! PLus it comes with lifetime warranty. They have several designs for diaper bags. I bought the more ladylike type, similar to a tote bag. You can carry on your shoulder. I like that it has 2 side pockets to put the flask and water bottle. It comes with a changing mat, small pull string bag and a elongated bag to put milk bottles, water bottle, etc.
Saw it at United Square and wanted to get that but it's too expensive for me >.<''
Tried looking for it online but no one is selling, in the end bought the samsonite one online at cheap price.

Frenchkitty

Im using my LV Neverfull GM as a diaper bag because I like open tops too, easy to reach for things. My hubby bought it for me as a diaper bag even before I was preggy and it's a good throw-around bag. I dont really pamper my bags and this one can really take a beating.
Only bad thing is no compartments .

Ting

i dun use diaper bag either, cos i think not a need to.
last time when pin was younger, i just carry a big bag n dunk everything in.
now, only need to bring her wipes n 2 diapers.
most of the time i just bring her own bag out, so dunk it in n let her carry herself.

annie

lol ting u same as me.. only bring wipes n 2 diapers.. i did this since she is newborn hehe. but i think uddermummy's idea of using a bag organiser is great cos i always dump everything inside n takes long time to find something lol. so i went to search online n found this [STMX]byƒƒ“ƒ_[ƒp[ƒXzƒoƒbƒO‚Ì’†‚ð®—‚·‚é’´•Ö—˜‚ȃAƒCƒfƒA¤•iI•Ö—˜‚ȃ~ƒjƒ‰ƒCƒg‚ƃ~ƒjƒƒ“ƒ_[ƒp[ƒX•t™ƒoƒbƒO‚ð•Ï‚¦‚Ä‚àƒƒ“ƒ_[ƒp[ƒX‚²‚Æ“ü‚ê‘Ö‚¦‚ê‚ΖY‚ꕨ–hŽ~‚É‚àI

it seems the best so far n comes with a light so its easy to look for things at night as well.. the others i saw are all like a bag in bag which is another small bag full of compartments which u can put into your bag n i find it kinda waste of space as in cant fully utilise my bag's space...

PinkDiamonds

I just bought some bag with 3 different compartments in the bag from those Taiwan Sprees. I will use one compartment for my wallet, etc. Another compartment for my girl's diaper/wipes/hanky & xtra clothing. Don't need milk powder cause BFing :p

If she change or what I will just put in a ziplock bag and throw into the 3rd compartment (which is zipped). It looks like a normal ladies tote bag, not bulky at all.

i'm using allerhand one.

used to use the free one given by glenE... it got too small. then bought an esprit one for $19.90. but that proved too small too.. so in the end decided to just get the allerhand one. we didn't used to believe in an expensive diaper bag.. but because ds has reflux and likes to poo and pee whenever his diapers are changed and takes a long time to finish his milk, we have to lug around a lot of extra clothing, bibs, wipes, diapers as well as hot water to make and re-warm his milk...

once when we were at the PD clinic, got one mummy comment, "eh your son going travelling ah?" coz our bag is really so big lor...

Domique

sorry folks, i recommend those whom are not using diaper bags to try use wetbags. as toys and teethers are for bb to bite so have to be clean. same goes for dirty clothes need another bag to contain. Thus wetbag is a good investment to contain dirty and clean items. also organise ur bag. it can be a used to put some diapers, nappy cream and wet tissue too so need not bring whole bag when need to go changing room.

Check them out:
AbSoLuT.juniors: AbSoLuT.wetbags

my wetbags do received good feedback from buyers of mummysg.

:)

uddermummy

i'm using allerhand one.

used to use the free one given by glenE... it got too small. then bought an esprit one for $19.90. but that proved too small too.. so in the end decided to just get the allerhand one. we didn't used to believe in an expensive diaper bag.. but because dear son has reflux and likes to poo and pee whenever his diapers are changed and takes a long time to finish his milk, we have to lug around a lot of extra clothing, bibs, wipes, diapers as well as hot water to make and re-warm his milk...

once when we were at the pediatrician clinic, got one mummy comment, "eh your son going travelling ?" coz our bag is really so big ...
:001_302: i feel your pain! Dd has reflux and spits a lot and can get v grumpy so we carry a lot of parang parang as well.

apollo

uddermummy, can pm me the website or contact ofthe organsiser thingy?? thanks!!:001_302:

snowbear

:001_302: i feel your pain! dear daughter has reflux and spits a lot and can get very grumpy so we carry a lot of parang parang as well.
Me too! Last time alicia used to regurgitate quite a bit so always have to have spare clothes, not just for her but for us!

annie

i just let jumpy wears bib 24hrs a day when she was younger and i bring bout 2 extra bibs out. bibs not as bulky as clothes and easier to change hehe

shopaholic

Hi, can I know where can I buy the bag (allerhand)?? Is it X?
I'm using Allerhand Carry-on. You can get it from Isetan and some major department stores. Look out for their private/storewide sales, can get at least 20% off. I got mine a few years back, from MotherWorks.