Mummies wht kind of diaper bag do u carry ard?

camom

I use a Kate Spade baby bag that comes with a changing mat. Good cos got lots of compartments inside and outside but the only drawback is it's already heavy without putting things inside.

Mummy to Baby V

Hmm, perhaps I should get one of those wet bags too :)
Should certainly give wet bags a try, especially medium or large, which can hold many items. A Medium wet bag for cutlery is a must-have for my diaper bag. The Large is great for soiled clothings on travels & swim trips too. :)

I gave some as presents to friends and they love them. One Mummy brings one for her girl to childcare and it can contain her used stuff for the day.

ayrineta

I use Simple Dimple diaper bag, the backpack version. It's not bulky and I can put everything neatly inside the bag.

newmum80

I am using this german brand - Okiedog. Their design is funky n fashionable! PLus it comes with lifetime warranty. They have several designs for diaper bags. I bought the more ladylike type, similar to a tote bag. You can carry on your shoulder. I like that it has 2 side pockets to put the flask and water bottle. It comes with a changing mat, small pull string bag and a elongated bag to put milk bottles, water bottle, etc.

I am also using an Okiedog diaper bag. it's not too bulky yet can store a substantial amount of things inside. Only disadvantage, cannot sling it on the stroller. Thinking of getting the OIOI bag, very cool design. :)

MrsIshMuhun

Hahaha! Same here!!!! Bought a lovely baby diaper bag online, ended up using bright yellow/green baby bag from TMC and got scolded by hubby for wasting money ! ROFL!