Mummysg Early Birds And Night Owls Clubb - August 2009 !!!!

How many of us have a WOODY BLOCK hubby?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

princessminn

you ever consider this possibilty? and that is.... your hubby pass a set of keys to her, and your dearest mother in law will turn up happily everyday.... WITHOUT RINGING THE DOORBELL....

worst worst worst.... she want to move in with you... like lawla case....
I already told him,my parent in law should never get our house keys at all.is our house,why should they have e keys?move in?she move in,i'll move out back to my mom's place immediately!grrr!seriously i feel i'm a bad dil'hahaha.

stupidyeye

I already told him,my parent in law should never get our house keys at all.is our house,why should they have e keys?move in?she move in,i'll move out back to my mom's place immediately!grrr'

hmmmm...luckily now i dn have all dis probs ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hopes in future also dn have lor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(reali must admit dat me single here is soo good?....)

almond

I already told him,my parent in law should never get our house keys at all.is our house,why should they have e keys?move in?she move in,i'll move out back to my mom's place immediately!grrr'
Lol.... watever the case.... plan carefully.... do not make any decision hastily...
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

and remember.... there is always more than one solutions to all problems..... so... don't stick to only one....

Last edited:

princessminn

Lol.... watever the case.... plan carefully.... do not make any decision hastily...
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

and remember.... there is always more than one solutions to all problems..... so... dont't stick to only one....
Yup.but hoh,i'm still tinking wat o choices i've.haha.

Queenbabe

Yo 1982 jie jie!!!! Lol!!! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
i, aunt peini, and ieuan didi coming to xavier birthday leee..... :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
LoL i know ... already on guest list :)

you ever consider this possibilty? and that is.... your hubby pass a set of keys to her, and your dearest mother in law will turn up happily everyday.... WITHOUT RINGING THE DOORBELL....

worst worst worst.... she want to move in with you... like lawla case....
Scary ..... :eek:

bye everyone+almond gege
me and sunsun go lalaland liaooo,gdnite
Wah call your mummy sunsun :001_302:

I already told him,my parent in law should never get our house keys at all.is our house,why should they have e keys?move in?she move in,i'll move out back to my mom's place immediately!grrr!seriously i feel i'm a bad daughter in law'hahaha.
If give them the keys might as well dont move out ...

hmmmm...luckily now i do not have all this probs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hopes in future also do not have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(reali must admit dat me single here is soo good?....)
Single is the best ... can be attached but dont get marry ... or must Xray in law properly :tlaugh:

stupidyeye

Single is the best ... can be attached but dont get marry ... or must Xray in law properly :tlaugh:
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: best is no in laws?????zzzz....well....wan to attAch also must see gt ppl wan or nt....no ppl wan...den how to attach????

stupidyeye

Got but open eyes big big ... alot of idiots around ....
hahahhaha...yeah yeah......now also nt reali interested in r/s la....bt veri interested for my boy to come out...wuahahahahah...

o ya...aniway...me and bbp will go xavier bday...okok...so u must let us noe the timing...coz aft dat we gt thing on too...hehe

lawla12

CanCanMum

lawla dearie : yaa.very funny deee hoh they all.i also rather starve.i only eat her cooking if my hubby wanna eat but hoh,i eat abit then go out eat my full dinner,cause she always cook very little dee.if father in law cook,i still dont mind.lol.

I saw!next time you try liaoo tell me nice anot.=D.

Cancan dearie,i got it liaoo.wanna tell you.tis wkn i go msia help baber find mr murphy.
oh you got the bonus thingy liaOOoo arhhzz???? eh which part of msia you going???? maa fan anotz????

i will be goin KL from 5th till 9 sep.....do some seventh month ceremony for uncle nicz bro.....KL got sell mahz??? But i doubt got time to go shopping deee.....uncle nic always no time to bring me dee....zzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.