Mummysg Early Birds And Night Owls Clubb - August 2009 !!!!

How many of us have a WOODY BLOCK hubby?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenbabe

WAAAAAAAAAAAA...about to call police liaoo...you MIA for almost 24hours...

kekekekeee......we miss you worrr....1 whole day no see you...

**bite bite bite bite elaine dearie's butt butt**
Im so touching dearie .... u lobbbbbbbbbbb me so much :wong19::wong19:

BbpHir3

She's been with Edmond Tan @ Serangoon since NB.. So unlikely to change doc..

Yeah, she was operated once, then recovered but last yearr cancer relapse again.. :( I brought her to the Vet in July, he said give her 3mths-6mths unless she's in pain & can't eat then he will put her to sleep.. Now grandma also dont't eat as much as before, motionless lying at a corner, so restless.. :(
O~~~ Edmond Tan!!! near my place.. lol.. but i dun lyk his proud attitude.. hahaha... tat time i went with my friend bring her doggy there.. den he consultation nv close door dee.. den when my friend ask him something, den he juz scold my friend.. make us so malu~~ :shyxxx::shyxxx:

**sayang granny n auntumn dearie..
cant imagine if it's Rocky/ Cookie~~

sunflowerlady

you still there?why you never reply my message 2 you?if you see,you also can see other people is jealous...

shermaine siah

Last edited:

almond

Me lei?*cries*
hey aunt. ranran, just my opinion....

i don't think your problems will stop even with your own house... in fact... i think it may add on to your current problem.

MIL is one thing....
financially..... is another thing... after moving out....

thus, calm yourself down, and think and plan carefully... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

princessminn

hey aunt. ranran, just my opinion....

i dont't think your problems will stop even with your own house... in fact... i think it may add on to your current problem.

mother in law is one thing....
financially..... is another thing... after moving out....

thus, calm yourself down, and think and plan carefully... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
True.but at least i dun have to face mil,tt's how i feel laa.

almond

LoL elaine jie jie .... she is fine ... how are you shermaine ... too bad we stay too far if not can meet easily :( .... you & mummy coming to xavier birthday ?
Yo 1982 jie jie!!!! Lol!!! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
i, aunt peini, and ieuan didi coming to xavier birthday leee..... :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

stupidyeye

Arrr??? what you mean? :tlaugh::tlaugh:
no head no tail deee.....
hehe..daddy gt his new car ....wakakakakaka..finally we got car again???haha...dad sold his car last few weeks...just becos of my liil one....omg..so touching....zzzzzzzzz....and he gt a bigger car....and today we go tk e new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!and yeah.....our car is here..mean the day we going genting is near!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

almond

True.but at least i dont have to face mother in law,that's how i feel laa.
you ever consider this possibilty? and that is.... your hubby pass a set of keys to her, and your dearest MIL will turn up happily everyday.... WITHOUT RINGING THE DOORBELL....

worst worst worst.... she wan to move in with you... like lawla case....

Status
Not open for further replies.