MUMMYSG - ITS OCTOBER!!!! NOCIANZ CLUBB IS HERE AGAIN - lets talk crapps :p ~~~~~:p

Party World at Liang Court

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

Re: MUMMYSG - ITS OCTOBER!!!! NOCIANZ CLUBB IS HERE AGAIN - lets talk crapps :p ~~~~

sun sun dearie...you know what...boss ask us to come back on BOTH sat n sun to work....zzzzz.....heloo, other depts submit us the budget 1mth LATER....till date, some of them never submit lehhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yet, our deadline never push backward......so they expect us to submit the final budget figures on Mon....

my whole face turned black immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i said "tis weekend i'm NOT in sg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a super impt day for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ....then i just walked away.........

super fedup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm working in tis company, i never sell my body n soul to tis company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git: laaaa...AF coming soon leeeee, i can feel it.....
YA!!! NOT AS IF we are paid so much $$$$ for all the hard work!!!

bo lang appreciate!!!

so do so good oso no use!!!!

AND = u r going to Dan Ryans rite????? WOODY bifdae~~~

CanCanMum

Re: MUMMYSG - ITS OCTOBER!!!! NOCIANZ CLUBB IS HERE AGAIN - lets talk crapps :p ~~~~

ha... ha... you just like me.... when i not happy with my boss, i will just show him or her my black face... dont care....
i used to do tat

after a while no more liaoOOooo

will do it behind her`~~~~meaning leave on the dot or unfinished oso go home ..........bo chap~~~:p

CanCanMum

my mother in law ask me what's elmo doin in the hi5 show..
then i realise.. she mistaken jubjub as elmo!! wahahahaha.... damn funny!!!

anyone can give me a reason why letitia cried for a desperately long time ytd?? other than colic (which is impossible).. then fell aslp at 10+pm n woke up at 1130pm n FINALLY fall aslp at 3+am??
whoz jub jub??

tot all hi5 are human? got animal mehhh?

tummyache? nightmare? ya like baObei mentioned

BbpHir3

jub jub is the "stuffed monster" that pops out from inside/ behind the cupboards etc..

aut dearie + sss darling: think she nightmare.. but she first time cry soooo ling cuz of a nitemare.. so abit worried..

anyway, can u all suggest whether i should register letitia for the baby contest by motherhood mag??? still hesitating..

CanCanMum

jub jub is the "stuffed monster" that pops out from inside/ behind the cupboards etc..

aut dearie + sss darling: think she nightmare.. but she first time cry soooo ling cuz of a nitemare.. so abit worried..

anyway, can you all suggest whether i should register letitia for the baby contest by motherhood mag??? still hesitating..
ermmm if u ask me

is a definite YES

coz Letitia is really berri cute~~~can i carry home? :p

BbpHir3

ermmm if u ask me

is a definite YES

coz Letitia is really berri cute~~~can i carry home? :p
but hor, it's the duration of the contest is register now den the contest name is "June 2010 Baby Contest" lehz..
damn draggy lohz~~~ i abit lazy.. cuz idk whether during now till june, need bring her go "show face" how many times..

CanCanMum

huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why need half A year????

growing up stage issit???

by tat time Letitia can walk and run liaOOooo

sunflowerlady

raining so heavily..with lightning and thunder...make me so scare...

havent pick sher home from PIL's hse...must make sure no lightning and thunder then dare to step out of the hse to pick her..sob** sob**

cancan darling..u half day todae,rite..so now at home arhhh???

sunflowerlady

havent pick sher home from parent in law's house...must make sure no lightning and thunder then dare to step out of the house to pick her..sob** sob**

cancan darling..you half day todae,rite..so now at home arhhh???

bo lang arhhhh...........ok, me offline liao..

autumn82

Really bo langz still.. Zzzz.. Where's brO almOnd arrr... So many days never "work" oredi!!! Wahahahahaha :p

CanCanMum

havent pick sher home from parent in law's house...must make sure no lightning and thunder then dare to step out of the house to pick her..sob** sob**

darling i on whole day leave today~~~heee

lawla12

YA!!! NOT AS IF we are paid so much $$$$ for all the hard work!!!

bo lang appreciate!!!

so do so good also no use!!!!

AND = you are going to Dan Ryans rite????? WOODY bifdae~~~

yaaaaaa....woody still duno yet...hahahahaa.....he ask me where we going, but i say "dun tell u, dun tell u...we nv eat b4 deeeee".........

juz finished my work...zzzz.....went dinner @ tamp...then reach home at 9.10pm...then do work until now....zzzzzzz

my brain not functioning liaooo....

:wong16::wong16::wong16::wong16::wong16:

BbpHir3

yaaaaaa....woody still duno yet...hahahahaa.....he ask me where we going, but i say "dun tell u, dun tell u...we nv eat b4 deeeee".........

juz finished my work...zzzz.....went dinner @ tamp...then reach home at 9.10pm...then do work until now....zzzzzzz

my brain not functioning liaooo....

:wong16::wong16::wong16::wong16::wong16:
haiyo~~
lawla dearie: u is cuz of work, den cannot sleep.. i is nothing to do, but oso cannot sleep~~

Spiralng

just peeking.....anybody in?????

Daddy D

Alpha Male

Me n wifey also worried earlier tat dd would be scared @ my mum's place cos' of loud thunder... so we hurried there. Upon reaching, dd was happily playing with my bro... then told us she's not scared of thunders now, cos' my bro taught her to shout LOUDER than the thunder! So dd shouted everytime the thunder came. So funny! :)

cuz the contest sae it's for 18-30mths, AS OF JUNE 2010~~
Sounds like bluff ppl competition... where got 1/2 year in advance application one?

yaaaaaa....woody still dont know yet...hahahahaa.....he ask me where we going, but i say "dont tell you, dont tell you...we never eat before deeeee".........
Ha! your hubby like surprises a not 1st?
Last time I kena those "thank u but dun waste $$ / dun do it again" expression from wifey... so now I just ask wifey what she wants... no more surprises :)

Spiralng

Me n wifey also worried earlier that dear daughter would be scared @ my mum's place cos' of loud thunder... so we hurried there. Upon reaching, dear daughter was happily playing with my bro... then told us she's not scared of thunders now, cos' my bro taught her to shout LOUDER than the thunder! So dear daughter shouted everytime the thunder came. So funny! :)

Sounds like bluff ppl competition... where got 1/2 year in advance application one?

Ha! your hubby like surprises a not 1st?
Last time I kena those "thank you but dont waste $$ / dont do it again" expression from wifey... so now I just ask wifey what she wants... no more surprises :)

WAh.....so late still awake??? your girl's peeing time???

Status
Not open for further replies.