MummySG Night and DAY OWLS CLUB - JULY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

morn all.......another 3 more days to goooooooooo....sianz sianz sianzz......

:wong16::wong16::wong16::wong16::wong16::wong16::wong16::wong16:

sunflowerlady

darling let me know when and how you wanna meet to take the bonia points thingy horrr

ok..i will arrange wif u..most likely we meet for lunch ya....

darling,wat time is ur lunch hr?????

yaya.... I also thinking... sun2 dont look like mother of 9yr old... but then again... sun2 dont look short also... photoshop one isit? Oh, she standing beside her dear daughter... :p

Hey sun2, how to do the "superimpose-your-face-in-building" thingy?
daddy d is photoshop..tt time i oso keep on searching..cant find...hou lai,managed to find it..later i go facebook and tell u more...:Dancing_wub:

lawla12

ok..i will arrange with you..most likely we meet for lunch ya....

darling,what time is your lunch hr?????

I OSO WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

but me extremely far....zzzzzzz
:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

so steamboat, go where eat ???????
:eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16:

me really SUPER BORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wong7::wong7::wong7:

sunflowerlady

I also WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

but me extremely far....zzzzzzz
:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

so steamboat, go where eat ???????
:eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16:

me really SUPER BORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wong7::wong7::wong7:

you cannot join...is a hot date with darling...i 1 mouth...she 1 mouth...so romantic

dearie..we faster faster arrange at least hve someting to look forward...want???

lawla12

you cannot join...is a hot date with darling...i 1 mouth...she 1 mouth...so romantic

dearie..we faster faster arrange at least hve someting to look forward...want???

u 2 no lub me liaoooo

:thissyfit::thissyfit::thissyfit::thissyfit::thissyfit::thissyfit::thissyfit:

:wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry::wecry:

autumn82

Good mOrn everyOne!!

Got a shock of my life last nite. DH came home found the gate unlocked. I was like, :err::err::err: I did check the gate that I locked it leh... Last week was I forgotten to lock, but yesterday I really locked it! Went to check again somemore.. Geez. This weekend gonna get new lock liao..

baObei lunch time flexi rite... Wahahaha :p

lawla12

Good mOrn everyOne!!

Got a shock of my life last nite. dear husband came home found the gate unlocked. I was like, :err::err::err: I did check the gate that I locked it ... Last week was I forgotten to lock, but yesterday I really locked it! Went to check again somemore.. Geez. This weekend gonna get new lock ..

baObei lunch time flexi rite... Wahahaha :p

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....i tink u better employ me as ur security guard......i wan 28days annual leave, salary 5k (midnite shift lehhh), AWS n variable bonus........

OK BOOOO ?????

Daddy D

Alpha Male
ok..i will arrange with you..most likely we meet for lunch ya....

darling,what time is your lunch hr?????

daddy d is photoshop..that time i also keep on searching..cant find...hou lai,managed to find it..later i go facebook and tell you more...:Dancing_wub:
Ehhh.... bo jio me for long lunch... :)
orrh.... photoshop....

so any of your charbos colleague on MC or coming in late today ?
Ha!
1 charbor colleague... usual... won't come in before 12pm...
1 charbor colleague... morning says she going to Tuas... (like real...)
1 male colleague... 2 days MC

:)

Dirty hazard zone

"...some of the male toilets at his office, in Golden Mile Complex, are being used for homosexual acts...."

Eeee... cannot go Golden Mile liaoo....

autumn82

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....i tink you better employ me as your security guard......i want 28days annual leave, salary 5k (midnite shift lehhh), AWS and variable bonus........

OK BOOOO ?????
5K no prob, monopoly $$ rite? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

But pretty scary coz I don't close the wooden door then I just went to the room to feed Iggy to sleep... So practically no one outside... Geez... Best part is when I came out after Iggy slept, I still went to bath w/o closing the toilet door.... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:Freaked me out. Haiz.

autumn82

Ehhh.... bo jio me for long lunch... :)
orrh.... photoshop....

Ha!
1 charbor colleague... usual... won't come in before 12pm...
1 charbor colleague... morning says she going to Tuas... (like real...)
1 male colleague... 2 days MC

:)

Dirty hazard zone

"...some of the male toilets at his office, in Golden Mile Complex, are being used for homosexual acts...."

Eeee... cannot go Golden Mile liaoo....
Super perverted wor!!

lawla12

But pretty scary coz I dont't close the wooden door then I just went to the room to feed Iggy to sleep... So practically no one outside... Geez... Best part is when I came out after Iggy slept, I still went to bath w/o closing the toilet door.... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:Freaked me out. sigh.
b more careful next time yaaaaa.....sayang sayang aut dearieeee.....

sunflowerlady

But pretty scary coz I dont't close the wooden door then I just went to the room to feed Iggy to sleep... So practically no one outside... Geez... Best part is when I came out after Iggy slept, I still went to bath w/o closing the toilet door.... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:Freaked me out. sigh.

haha..yest we oso...hubby ever said whoever take key opened the gate,the person must lock.

so yest he helped to open the gate for us.i entered without locked it...den at abt 9plus aft i bathe, he discovered the gate unlocked...and hubby asked who??? i answered he is the one cos he opened and left..he is the one who said person who open must lock...in e end..he LL...juz keep quiet...and my ger laughed out loud.

anyway..at home,my hubby is security guard, pestbuster...and rubbish man..
he will ensure door locked,rubbish clear b4 slp..if gt flying bug...he will catch..we will run :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.