Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

yup no face to see them!!!

got face to scold them!!!!!:tlaugh:
i dont get it...why no face to see them ??

they should b the ones who got no face to see me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at meeting, promise deadline is 10th July...1 day after meeting, just changed the deadline to 3rd July.....GO TO HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

super fedup liaooo!!!!!!!!

lawla12

i didn't said take off clothes ... i'm only thinking of cuddling together, a little wet wet kiss, and maybe touch here touch there.... like that only what!!!

Lol!!! you all very dirty minded!!! esspecially 1982!!! Lol!!
:tlaugh::tlaugh:

watch transformers...wad's there to muak muak....

aiyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

almond

watch transformers...what's there to muak muak....

aiyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
not only watch transformers... i mean... i won't mind paying more for a gold class seat, provided if i given my own screen. (that's where the hanky panky comes in)

rite now is like paying more for only the seat... still the same screen mah....

autumn82

Anyone home?? Heh. Just finished my bath...

Damn stupid.. Just received DH call, telling me bil managed to get the figurines from HK but he never inform us! I just bought from US tis afternoon for $40+++!!! Grrrr... Waste my $$$...

sunflowerlady

Damn stupid.. Just received dear husband call, telling me brother in law managed to get the figurines from HK but he never inform us! I just bought from US tis afternoon for $40+++!!! Grrrr... Waste my $$$...

autumn dearie...HELP...i nd ur HELP

i bought dresses from website..cant wear at all....now wan to sell..hw to go abt it...tink u expert,rite? always buy and sell online......HELP ME:shyxxx:

autumn82

autumn dearie...HELP...i need your HELP

i bought dresses from website..cant wear at all....now want to sell..hw to go about it...tink you expert,rite? always buy and sell online......HELP ME:shyxxx:
Erm.. you can post on mummysg or ebay too ! :) Post the picture, measurements and size and selling price of the clothes. :)

Last edited:

autumn82

beside that lei? also buyer cant try the dress,rite.they keen,they pay then collect from me,is it?

so angry leiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:shyxxx:
Erm.. usually won't try let try on la.. Like that u will be super bz if response super good. :tlaugh:Coz u got give measurements already, so they shld be able to gauge. :)

U can offer to mail but of coz they pay for the postage. Or COD. :)

sunflowerlady

Erm.. usually won't try let try on .. Like that you will be super bz if response super good. :tlaugh:Coz you got give measurements already, so they shld be able to gauge. :)

you can offer to mail but of coz they pay for the postage. Or COD. :)

what if i dont hve the measurement..is it more difficult to sell?

:shyxxx:

sunflowerlady

ok...autumn dearie...i go home 1st..

tomorrow will post in mumsg or maybe ebay...

may need your help tomorrow ......help me ok.......:( tata!

lawla12

autumn dearie...HELP...i need your HELP

i bought dresses from website..cant wear at all....now want to sell..hw to go about it...tink you expert,rite? always buy and sell online......HELP ME:shyxxx:
u see laaaa....nv check the measurement....

super wasted......

i nv buy online de...LOL~

even got measurement, but smtimes when u wear it, it does not look nice on me leh.....i wanna TRY TRY TRY de...kekekkeee

lawla12

not only watch transformers... i mean... i won't mind paying more for a gold class seat, provided if i given my own screen. (that's where the hanky panky comes in)

rite now is like paying more for only the seat... still the same screen mah....

hahahaa....ya, for the seat only lohhh

me still tinking...most impt is the timing...me working on sun...so sat i dun wanna go home too late.....but duno if DH can make it or not.....

see how baaa...maybe tis week oso cannot watch...SIGHZZZ

lawla12

Damn stupid.. Just received dear husband call, telling me brother in law managed to get the figurines from HK but he never inform us! I just bought from US tis afternoon for $40+++!!! Grrrr... Waste my $$$...
wad figurines ????:err:

juz finish my work....tomolo need to go back office n check the details.....sianz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.