Votes: 8 100.0%
  • :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

almond

sigh..... worse is when things involved money.... i have only just received dear daughter's 6mth cash gift.. then poof!! i'm left with only $50 on the same day... total of $950 gone!!!
Tats fast .....

i only use $22 for 2 t-shirts for my 2 DDs... $60 at john little sales for dear daughter's stuff
Buy for letitia is normal & somemore is her babybonus $ ...

and sister In law super expensive mattress protector
how come need to buy for your sister In law ??

... mine rubber already drop out, so no choice gotta buy..
what rubber ?? buy for yourself also ok ...

d point is she did not want to change her bed sheets since CNY, what's d point of gettin new things?! mother in law even told her buy lohz buy lohz.. of cuz buy lahz.. cuz not she payin mahz... mother in law also act blur, never sae will return anot...
Act blur hate this kind of people ... no wonder your hubby like that ...

$88 for seoul garden with mother in law and sister In law on mother in law's bday (sister In law sae will pay me back half... shall wait and c... never hope for her to return .. everytime act blur... no money then dont treat her mum to so ex food lahz...)
why you care ... ask her mum your mother in law eat maggie mee ... dont think she pay you back ...

lent $530 to parent in law... $200 for my outstanding school fees.. plus some misc stuff... then $1000 lyk that gone!!!!!!!!!!
why must lend them ?? Wah kao ... they not working meh ..... stupid them ...
Mmm.... :embarrassed::embarrassed:

almond

mayb you will want to consider goin genting.. haha
the hotel rooms is on promotion.
weekdays first world oni $17 with breakfast for standard view room.
lookout for the enets payment promotion is cheaper than the 888 promo. :001_302:
genting... went already last month.... but it's does seems yummy.... 17bucks....

lisa_ng

sigh..... worse is when things involved money.... i have only just received dear daughter's 6mth cash gift.. then poof!! i'm left with only $50 on the same day... total of $950 gone!!!

lent $530 to parent in law... $200 for my outstanding school fees.. plus some misc stuff... then $1000 lyk that gone!!!!!!!!!!
true enough de.. how come lend the money to them where it will go into waste.

my fil ever ask me for money i told him all money with hb.
he dare not ask hb for money then go on to ask if i have gold he wan to take to pawn.
hai ya so sick of him give him the bracelet mil bought for me on our rom.
until now oso no news de. i always tell hb i never take anything from your family to marry you hor.

Spiralng

i also want go out buy.. but very far.. need to carry dear daughter somemore.... i this few days carry her around until i want vomit liaoz... cuz she will kick here kick there.. then sometimes aim till my stomach... today my abdomen area pain .. so never carry her for too long.. then she keep making noise... that 2 pigs still can sleep thru the day...

i finish a packet of the maggi mee liaoz.. i even add 2 prawns (dont know when buy .. already not fresh liaoz.. but dont care..) and added some minced meat liaoz.. but also not full... i want FRIED BEEHOON......
Bbphir u must really take care of yourself. Can u get that gd for nothing husband of yourself to buy for u the bee hoon??? or maybe your MIL cos she borrow $$ from u so make her work...

lisa_ng

hi Lisa, guess you are really busy...hee..hee...we never had the coffee we are supposed to arrange...
very busy indeed.
till today still yet to recover from the tireness.

ai yo i didn't even have the time to accompany my sis to your area.
lucky never go also. they usually stay till quite late.
those days they are out are the quiet days i stay home to rest a bit and do housework. hehe

Spiralng

true enough .. how come lend the money to them where it will go into waste.

my father in law ever ask me for money i told him all money with husband.
he dare not ask husband for money then go on to ask if i have gold he want to take to pawn.
hai ya so sick of him give him the bracelet mother in law bought for me on our rom.
until now also no news . i always tell husband i never take anything from your family to marry you .
WAH....like tis also can....

Spiralng

very busy indeed.
till today still yet to recover from the tireness.

ai yo i didn't even have the time to accompany my sis to your area.
lucky never go also. they usually stay till quite late.
those days they are out are the quiet days i stay home to rest a bit and do housework. hehe
Hee...hee...now i hv my FREEDOM.....yeah....can go anywhere....even to the east side...wait till u recover first...then just call me

princessminn

baby will adjust their own feeding habit... as long as they are still happy, then there shouldn't be any big problem...
most important is dont't force feed them.... cos's you wouldn't want dante to be terrified of milk... :tlaugh:
Oh,i juz try to let him finish.nvr really force la.

BbpHir3

and sister In law super expensive mattress protector
how come need to buy for your sister In law ??

cuz she c i buy, den sae she oso need..

... mine rubber already drop out, so no choice gotta buy..
what rubber ?? buy for yourself also ok ...

the mattress protector rubber.. the one to fasten around the mattress..

d point is she did not want to change her bed sheets since CNY, what's d point of gettin new things?! mother in law even told her buy lohz buy lohz.. of cuz buy lahz.. cuz not she payin mahz... mother in law also act blur, never sae will return anot...
Act blur hate this kind of people ... no wonder your hubby like that ...

tat's y i sae lyk parents lyk son...

$88 for seoul garden with mother in law and sister In law on mother in law's bday (sister In law sae will pay me back half... shall wait and c... never hope for her to return .. everytime act blur... no money then dont treat her mum to so ex food lahz...)
why you care ... ask her mum your mother in law eat maggie mee ... dont think she pay you back ...

cuz i went out wib them on MIL birthday.. den at first SIL sae she pay for her mum.. but when we entering Seoul garden, she pull me aside n sae "half half HORZ, my pay haven come yet, u pay first horz".... -_-'" we alr in Seoul Garden, preparing to pay liaoz.. den wat can i do??

lend cuz they need to pay for dunno wat.. den FIL only receiving pay on 22nd... so muz borrow first...

now MIL sae FIL only $200+.. good for us lohz... $200+ eat wind arhz?!?!?!?!?

Spiralng

how come now have freedom?
mother in law take over your job?
yep nowadays, MIL very happy mood. Never scream at my girls so my girls also never piss her off...and my DS kept smiling at her...so while she is in such a gd mood, i told her i must start work cos loads of outstanding payment outside never collect. And off i go....now i go back at 11pm also no problem.

almond

yep nowadays, mother in law very happy mood. Never scream at my girls so my girls also never piss her off...and my dear son kept smiling at her...so while she is in such a good mood, i told her i must start work cos loads of outstanding payment outside never collect. And off i go....now i go back at 11pm also no problem.
You ar long? :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Spiralng

[/color][/size][/b]
cuz she c i buy, then sae she also need..

[/b][/color][/size]
the mattress protector rubber.. the one to fasten around the mattress..

[/b][/color][/size]
that's why i sae lyk parents lyk son...

[/color][/size][/b]
cuz i went out wib them on mother in law birthday.. then at first sister In law sae she pay for her mum.. but when we entering Seoul garden, she pull me aside and sae "half half HORZ, my pay have not come yet, you pay first horz".... -_-'" we already in Seoul Garden, preparing to pay liaoz.. then what can i do??

lend cuz they need to pay for dont know what.. then father in law only receiving pay on 22nd... so must borrow first...

now mother in law sae father in law only $200+.. good for us lohz... $200+ eat wind arhz?!?!?!?!?
Your in laws really TOO MUCH...tried to get back whatever money they borrow from u....lend from my sis...knock at your SIL room day everyday and ask her when can return...check when is her payday and wait for her outside her room....if all fail....carry your DD whenever she is around and say very loudly...."SORI u hv to drink plain water cos mummy hv no $$ to buy milk powder for u till aunty return back the money..."

Spiralng

Hi spiral, i'm ok.

how come you say you got freedom ? :wong29:
cos that time MIL staying wif me and i just do my confinement. MIL can't manage my 2 girls cos they make her scream....therefore, i kena stuck at home taking care of my DS can't go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.