MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacquiLau

Re: MummySG Night Owls Club

Have u seen doc? 3days wor... *sayangs* Jus give him wateva u can get... Or u can accumulate wor. :)
Not yet... I don't dare to give Josh breastmilk because I wasn't sure if I will pass anything to him. Will that happen?

autumn82

Not yet... I don't dare to give Josh breastmilk because I wasn't sure if I will pass anything to him. Will that happen?
If mom has food poisoning, breastfeeding should continue.As long as the symptoms are confined to the gastrointestinal tract (vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps), breastfeeding should continue without interruption as there is no risk to the baby. This is the case with most occurences of food poisoning. If the food poisoning progresses to septicemia, meaning the bacteria has passed into mom's bloodstream (mom would most likely be hospitalized), see this guidance from Dr. Ruth Lawrence:

kellymom.com :: Should breastfeeding continue when mom is sick? Check out this link darling.

Hope it helps. :)

JacquiLau

If mom has food poisoning, breastfeeding should continue.As long as the symptoms are confined to the gastrointestinal tract (vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps), breastfeeding should continue without interruption as there is no risk to the baby. This is the case with most occurences of food poisoning. If the food poisoning progresses to septicemia, meaning the bacteria has passed into mom's bloodstream (mom would most likely be hospitalized), see this guidance from Dr. Ruth Lawrence:

kellymom.com :: Should breastfeeding continue when mom is sick? Check out this link darling.

Thanks!! :001_302:

Queenbabe

Suddenly feel that lawla dearie went holiday for so long , dunno US there that she went is it having swine flu . Quite worry for her ..

Jac dearie pls tk gd care esp now so much virus around , think tml i go get dettol spray .

JacquiLau

Suddenly feel that lawla dearie went holiday for so long , dunno US there that she went is it having swine flu . Quite worry for her ..

Jac dearie pls tk gd care esp now so much virus around , think tml i go get dettol spray .
Thanks hun... I am giving it another 2 days, if it doesn't get better then I am going to the doctor.

CanCanMum

I am FINALLY able to be online, slowly read through the threads... How's everyone? Got miss me?

autumn darling: was busy unpacking... infact still unpacking...
cancan darling: makan already?
i wonder how is lawla dear doing in US... now

where's Oblong? Lisa? Elaine? Princessminn? Jac?
yesh!! makan liaoz~~~

u oso take care hor dun overwork hor~~~~

CanCanMum

No wonder my ear itches today... :001_302: Awww!! Someone misses me!! :wong29:

I am alright... not feeling well tho... my tummy has been upset for 3 days already... pump my sad little bit of breastmilk out also don't dare to give Josh. Keep running in and out of the bathroom... :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:
OHOH

got @@ doctor anots?

CanCanMum

WOW~~~

Beri detailed and helpful BAO BEI~~~

CanCanMum

dettol spray oso not 100% effective de horz

:p

oblong

here here.....keke........ it's going to be a busy May for me. not going to be in office most of the week, so may not come in so often. need to clear work le.

i miss everybody. we are so quiet........ kekeke

oblong

when's lawla coming back?

LAWLA, we all miss you!

She's in US right? hope she's not too affected. my colleague's stuck in HK in the quarantine hotel.....

Status
Not open for further replies.