MummySG Night Owls Club

NOC OUTING - VOTE YOUR PREFERRED DATE AND TIME

• 10TH MAY (SUNDAY) 2PM TO 5PM (erm....Mother's Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

almond

Hi there!

Anyone still awake and browsing with me?
Me, the male almond, female almond sleep already

Thought of setting up a NIGHT OWLS CLUB here...anyone wanna join me?
Tonight join you, tomorrow i reconsider. Lol...

Things to discuss:

1. Why so late still neb sleep?
watching dvd that i just rent, ip man, and red clift 2. also, waiting for bb to wake up, wan to prepare his milk...

2. Wad u do besides replying to threads here?
As per question 1 answer.

3. Supper time?
yup. just went to bukit timah hawker to packet satay bee hoon. Wonderful!!!

4. Tomorrow wad time wake up?
don't know yet... depend on bb, and depend on the type of dream i had... :tlaugh:

5. Maranthon surfing?
half half... maranthon movie at the same time... weekend are important to me...

CanCanMum

wah.....u neb watch Ip Man on movie screen meh???

lols,.....so doting hubby worh.....

me is otherway round....hubby + DS sleeping like a log.....:001_302::001_302::001_302:

Member number 1 - almond.....:001_302::001_302::001_302:

tomolo i sure sleep de....cannot join liaoz.....hahhaha

almond

wifey don't enjoy this type of show.... so no choice, wait until dvd is out, then got to wait till she not using tv then can watch... :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

wifey don't enjoy this type of show.... so no choice, wait until dvd is out, then got to wait till she not using tv then can watch... :tlaugh:
its nice leh.....we watched in the movies tog (i hate fighting movies)....but muz say initially quite put off by fighting scenes la....most girls dun like fighting shows...but the movie is good....

CanCanMum

ok go wait on big boss...lols

sayang baby almond....cheese! heres aunty cancan!

:001_302::001_302::001_302:

Queenbabe

Wow CancanMum niteowl still can wake up so early hehe , so nice of u still 1 2 find some fun activities for niteowl(Us) . Thanks & Muack

CanCanMum

yeah coz i am CanCan Mum mah.....lols......hahhahaha

ok ok i go brainstorm......

last night i slept quite early leh....sleepy....sometimes u see me online but hor i fall asleep infront of lappie la.....hahhahahha,......:001_302::001_302::001_302:

lawla12

Things to discuss:

1. Why so late still neb sleep?
on weekdays, i zz early at 10pm+ ya...next day haf to work leh.....must sleep early, if not cant get up, u will see a zombie on the road......:SLEEP:
usually on weekends, i sleep much later like 1am, 2am.....

2. Wad u do besides replying to threads here?
on weekends, usually we watch 9pm+ shows, then go for a kopi session....then reach home at 12am+....bath, then wash clothes, wait for hair to dry......smtimes, i will login to spam spam while waiting drying my hair/for the washing machine to wash finish my clothes:laugh:

3. Supper time?
aiyo, still eat supper arrrr....maybe for the kopi session, i got eat abit la, mostly finger food....chkn wings, cheesecakes,ice cream,roti pata....HAHAHAHHAAA!!!!:werolleyes:

4. Tomorrow wad time wake up?
hahahaa...until my hubby comes back wif my lunch at 1pm+++....smtimes, after my lunch, i can head back to sleep...LOL LOL...oink oink...then hor, nite time cant sleep......zzzzzzzzzzzzz:weconfused:

5. Maranthon surfing?
either surf or play my online maple story....kekekeke....smtimes watch tv yaaaaa....kekekekekee:we2cute:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Cool... I sleep late 2... cos' have to bring my sleeping gal to pee after midnite.... cute leh... I sit her down on the toilet... she automatic will start pee... of cos' I have to hold onto her... else she will fall off.

Watch Ch255 re-runs n play wahjong to kill time... haha! :)

chuaeil

Cool... I sleep late 2... cos' have to bring my sleeping gal to pee after midnite.... cute leh... I sit her down on the toilet... she automatic will start pee... of cos' I have to hold onto her... else she will fall off.

Watch Ch255 re-runs n play wahjong to kill time... haha! :)
what is wahjong? what game?

Status
Not open for further replies.