MUMMYSG NOCianz CLUBB - Night Owls and Early Birds CLUBB September 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

why muz kill lizards leii?

they r harmless wad???

is there any cockroaches TRAP? I really hate and scared of cockroaches leiii

sunflowerlady

use double-sided tape to stick onto the box (trap) ?????

i never make worrr....but i killed 2 baby lizards on alternate days last week....dear husband just killed 1 on Mon nite.......

so should i make a trap box too ?????/
nope nope..i used vanguard sheet,cut into rectangle shape and stick the double sided tape on half of the vanguard sheet and stick on the floor or wall whr you know the lizard will pass by or the pl where they are at..:red:

lawla12

why must kill lizards leii?

they are harmless what???

can u imagine 2-5 baby lizards running along ur corridoor~ ...then they run into ur house....

super irritating yaaaa...all along, i dun kill lizards deee....but they'r really building their empire in my house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sun sun dearie, did u put eggshells on the trap?????????

sunflowerlady

why must kill lizards leii?

they are harmless what???

hve,...u go diy shop to get..is triangle shape and wif bait inside....the cockroach will go in and stuck dere..is useful cos we put every corner of our office..

sunflowerlady

can you imagine 2-5 baby lizards running along your corridoor~ ...then they run into your house....

super irritating yaaaa...all along, i dont kill lizards deee....but they'are really building their empire in my house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sun sun dearie, did you put eggshells on the trap?????????
no cos i wldnt wan to attract them to come into my hse.as long as u kill them..there will be less lizard crawling in...

i hate them to shit ard inside my hse...cant tolorate

lawla12

nope nope..i used vanguard sheet,cut into rectangle shape and stick the double sided tape on half of the vanguard sheet and stick on the floor or wall whr you know the lizard will pass by or the pl where they are at..:red:
hhhmmm...like tat, i must stick on my windows liaooo....my window got tis "xxxx(alamak, i duno wad u call it...its like a flat top deeee) where those silly birds lub to sit there n daaa biannn n i always see alot of lizards climbing in from tat area too........

sunflowerlady

hhhmmm...like that, i must stick on my windows liaooo....my window got tis "xxxx(alamak, i dont know what you call it...its like a flat top deeee) where those silly birds love to sit there and daaa biannn and i always see alot of lizards climbing in from that area too........
sher 's room used to hve lizard crawl in..after i put the lizard catcher dere...nil crawl in...(touchwood)..better not...but find is useful..

the one i made,my hubby said wont work cos lizard hand sucker is stronger than double sided tape but the nxt day we saw a dead lizard on the vanguard sheet which prove wrong to my hubby..:Dancing_wub:

CanCanMum

oh ya it was damn funni juz now

my AC colleague went out to dunno where ( he does tat at least 4 times a day) and i oso coincidentally went out to pass a cheque to my insurance advisor

den i guess he forgot his keys and when i was walking back, he pretend he dunno me and walked past me....lols.....dun even dare to ask me for the keys :p

like we are officially declaring WAR status~~~:p

good!!! :p

lawla12

sher 's room used to hve lizard crawl in..after i put the lizard catcher dere...nil crawl in...(touchwood)..better not...but find is useful..

the one i made,my hubby said wont work cos lizard hand sucker is stronger than double sided tape but the nxt day we saw a dead lizard on the vanguard sheet which prove wrong to my hubby..:Dancing_wub:
kekekek..ok ok..me go make...hahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dearest sun sun you got miss me bo?

:p
HORRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! U NV SEE WAD SHE SAID!!! SHE ALREADY SAID LIAOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAA>..u see below

darling..laii laii..join in.....

you seldom come here to talk to us....we so mizzz you..

~~pinch** pinch** darling butt too...:shyxxx:~~

lawla12

TIME TO GO HOME LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bye bye all~

sun sun dearie........LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

**hold hand hand**

:wong29::wong29::wong29::wong29::wong29::wong29:

sunflowerlady

TIME TO GO HOME LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bye bye all~

sun sun dearie........LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

**hold hand hand**