1st place = CCM
2nd place = lawlaw HSHDDB
3rd place = ahjes darling~~~:Dancing_tongue:
4th place = yeyedarling
5th place = baObei
6th place = darling no2

autumn82

Just now so "pissed" off with MIL.. As usual. :tlaugh:

1) Iggy, u know how to speak oredi? Don't know?! Come, say "mum mum, gai gai, pompom.."

2) Iggy, u soo good life, can eat so expensive fish daily! Then look at me and say, next time he don't wanna take other fish then laff... :err: (I'm offended by this)

3) MIL asked Ian whether Belle will feel hungry if she didn't drink milk tonite (she LS/vomit this week, so we stopped), Ian replied nope, her tummy so big and round oredi! MIL shoot back, her tummy round and big coz her mummy kept on asking her to drink water! :nah: (This as well, offended.)

4) Iggy, u cannot eat this, your mummy say cannot! Behind the kitchen wall, tried stuffing grapes down his throat. Mind you! She was HIDING BEHIND HOR.. :eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Y she doesn't understand!? WHY?

lawla12

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....i'm 1st in Nov thread arrr....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red:

in ktv now.....LOL!!!!!...gonna no voice, taking break now...hehehhee

chiro

ii am second..

Sigh.. Ds sleepin now.. He slept at 9 plus.. Woke up at 12.15am, cryin...thimk he had a nightmare cos mil played wif him too excitedly.. Tried to wake him ip by switchin on light then he startedsmiling...For next 2hrs dun wanna sleep...singingsong... Is in dreamland now..tat joker still can giggle in his sleep...

chiro

enjoy ur karaoke session..

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....i'm 1st in Nov thread arrr....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red:

chiro

dunno y hor.. In laws like to be head, not by talking to us directly, but purposely talkto our children indirectly for all to hear...tsk tsk...

I feel like 'talking bak'via talking to my ds.. But did not do it eventually cos i dun wan to be on the same level of low wisdom, low eq as them.. I go for direct confrontation... Haha:Dancing_tongue::wong29:

Just now so "pissed" off with mother in law.. As usual. :tlaugh:

1) Iggy, you know how to speak oredi? dont't know?! Come, say "mum mum, gai gai, pompom.."

2) Iggy, you soo good life, can eat so expensive fish daily! Then look at me and say, next time he dont't wanna take other fish then laff... :err: (I'm offended by this)

3) mother in law asked Ian whether Belle will feel hungry if she didn't drink milk tonite (she LS/vomit this week, so we stopped), Ian replied nope, her tummy so big and round oredi! mother in law shoot back, her tummy round and big coz her mummy kept on asking her to drink water! :nah: (This as well, offended.)

4) Iggy, you cannot eat this, your mummy say cannot! Behind the kitchen wall, tried stuffing grapes down his throat. Mind you! She was HIDING BEHIND .. :eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek: why she doesn't understand!? WHY?

CanCanMum

1) Iggy, you know how to speak oredi? dont't know?! Come, say "mum mum, gai gai, pompom.."

ok next time i will speak baby language wif yr MIL~~~

Auntie arhhh, u wan to mum mum anots? Anyway yr fried bee hoon not nice to mum mum, tastes like RUBBER BANDS, my BABER mum mum until his mouth cannot tahan liaOOOoooo~~:p

2) Iggy, you soo good life, can eat so expensive fish daily! Then look at me and say, next time he dont't wanna take other fish then laff... :err: (I'm offended by this)

ok next time my house any leftover FISH i bring to yr MIL place~~:p

3) mother in law asked Ian whether Belle will feel hungry if she didn't drink milk tonite (she LS/vomit this week, so we stopped), Ian replied nope, her tummy so big and round oredi! mother in law shoot back, her tummy round and big coz her mummy kept on asking her to drink water! :nah: (This as well, offended.)

erm........silly MIL

4) Iggy, you cannot eat this, your mummy say cannot! Behind the kitchen wall, tried stuffing grapes down his throat. Mind you! She was HIDING BEHIND .. :eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek: why she doesn't understand!? WHY?

SHEN JING BING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

CanCanMum

BLOWS CONFETTI~~~

CONGRATULATIONS~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.