MUMMYSG NOVEMBER NOCIANZ~~~Chit CHAT CRAP TALKS CORNER~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

my biz is okay, but also very sianzzz.... no career advancement.... no life.... 7 years leee.... i'm still a kopi boy, 7 years already.... still earning that amount of money.... nothing changed.... some of my friends.... 7 years already changed 5 jobs already.... :embarrassed:
hmmmmmmm.....i canx understand tat but i guess tatz bobianz

uncle nics aunt oso runs a Kuay Chap stall

oso no life, every fortnightly 1 rest day....oso sianzz....

but they earned a lot worhhh....one saturday night can take home at least 6k leiiii, imagine one month how much liaOOo???

wahhh din noe u setup for 7 years liaooOoooo tatz beri long

for own biz, only career adv is expansion/branches lorrr.....rite?

CanCanMum

yesterdae was chatting wif the taxi uncle

he said do renovation can earn BIG BUCKS

i told him horr, uncle u r wrong leiii

5 years earlier, do false ceiling per sqfoot is $2.40 to $2.60

NOW its still $2.40

then u tell me, is it earn BIG BUCKS????

lolsssss

den he keep quiet and diverts the topic wahhahahhah

hakisumi

cancan mum..

some designers really earn alot..
those designers drive bmw etc...

ya lor.. carpentry also.. price still there...
still alot of competitors somemore..

i thinking of gg back design line next year... at least OTOT..

hahaha...

hakisumi

sorry to say.. do some food stall really earn alot...

i seen a roasted chicken uncle want to buy landed..but cant, scare tio check...

almond

hmmmmmmm.....i canx understand that but i guess tatz bobianz

uncle nics aunt also runs a Kuay Chap stall

also no life, every fortnightly 1 rest day....also sianzz....

but they earned a lot worhhh....one saturday night can take home at least 6k leiiii, imagine one month how much liaOOo???

wahhh did not know you setup for 7 years liaooOoooo tatz very long

ya... expansion and branches..... but the problem now is... i'm getting tired of this lifestyle.... suddenly totally no fire....

almond

ehhhh.............i go take from you laaa whahhahaha

OOOHhh you goin to Letitia + Maphius celebration right???? Can pass to me that day lorrr......

Thanks BrO

From baber : Xie xie uncle
ya... but remember to remind me to bring.... i really will forget deee...

Queenbabe

yesterday, i(i as in my family, plus two parents) went to JB eat bak ku teh, really not bad, esspecially the sesame oil chicken.... (warranty chop by my food manager, mdm peini)

after that, we went further in to jusco for a short shopping, OMG!!! that place is bigggggg lorrr!!!! actually got two shopping, one is call tesco, this one sell all those local product and their in-house brand, then, the other one is call jusco, this one this the johore version of takashimaya, all branded stuffs, even the eateries are branded.... :tlaugh:

all in all, this is a not too bad outing.. ideal for a weekend get away...
:tlaugh::tlaugh:
Wah u really went, so envious :( ..... Jusco is it tebrau city :tlaugh::tlaugh: i forgot liaoooo.....

almond

Wah you really went, so envious :( ..... Jusco is it tebrau city :tlaugh::tlaugh: i forgot liaoooo.....
ya.. it's tebrau city... or at least i think it's is... Lol!!!

wanted to go further down to kota tinggi water fall.... but need to rush back... a lot of things to do at home... Lol....

how are you? when can jiooo you go in and eat bak ku teh? :tlaugh:

Queenbabe

ya.. it's tebrau city... or at least i think it's is... Lol!!!

wanted to go further down to kota tinggi water fall.... but need to rush back... a lot of things to do at home... Lol....

how are you? when can jiooo you go in and eat bak ku teh? :tlaugh:
Last9 dont even know u sms me:tlaugh:same lehhh weak and tired haizzzzz....

lawla12

you need to look for a new direction in life.... :tlaugh:, and i think the current job dont't suit you...

:Dancing_wub:

new direction?? like wad????

sighzz...i keep telling myself all jobs r the same...as in sure got tootpig boss n colleagues n politics etc.....i cant b changing jobs whenever i face problems.....its like escaping from it rather than face it n learn ....

me really duno....maybe me not tat capable (as accountant) afterall.....

just get use to everything.. you will be fine.... i managed get use to my mother in law rubbish-ed lifestyle and reasoning.... now, i a happier man, but sometime, she will still manage to get on my nerve... Lol.... i think her skill is improving... need to upgrade my endurance.... Lol...:tlaugh:
hahahhaaa~

hshddb, next time dont check office email...lols

pretend dont know....coz otherwise horr, you will feel so stressful on weekendzz...

but if Mon 12noon canx make it also bopian mahhh

*hugs* dont think too much:wong19:

u tink i wanna check deee mehhh....wait idiot boss bomb me, say morn 9am wan tis report n i din check, confirm she will sack me.......

my biz is okay, but also very sianzzz.... no career advancement.... no life.... 7 years leee.... i'm still a kopi boy, 7 years already.... still earning that amount of money.... nothing changed.... some of my friends.... 7 years already changed 5 jobs already.... :embarrassed:
yes i agree tat after doing the same routine tings for a long time, u tend to b tried n sick of it...noting seems able to motivate u.......

sighzzz....evyting got its own problem......employee = kana shiiiitttt from boss n colleagues......own boss = worried abt no business, worry tat n tis, cant rest during weekends, evyday work etc.....

noting seems to b pecfect in this world...

hmmmmmmm.....i canx understand that but i guess tatz bobianz

uncle nics aunt also runs a Kuay Chap stall

also no life, every fortnightly 1 rest day....also sianzz....

wahhh did not know you setup for 7 years liaooOoooo tatz very long

not easy worrrr.....own business oso super stress...u rest means no income deeee....

ya... expansion and branches..... but the problem now is... i'm getting tired of this lifestyle.... suddenly totally no fire....

same....if world ends 2012, i tink better for me.....die liaooo, evyting ends....

almond

new direction?? like what????

sighzz...i keep telling myself all jobs are the same...as in sure got tootpig boss n colleagues n politics etc.....i cant b changing jobs whenever i face problems.....its like escaping from it rather than face it n learn ....

me really dont know....maybe me not that capable (as accountant) afterall.....

hahahhaaa~

you tink i wanna check deee mehhh....wait idiot boss bomb me, say morn 9am want tis report n i did not check, confirm she will sack me.......

yes i agree that after doing the same routine tings for a long time, you tend to b tried n sick of it...noting seems able to motivate you.......

sighzzz....evyting got its own problem......employee = kana shiiiitttt from boss n colleagues......own boss = worried about no business, worry that n tis, cant rest during weekends, evyday work etc.....

noting seems to b pecfect in this world...

not easy worrrr.....own business also super stress...you rest means no income deeee....

same....if world ends 2012, i tink better for me.....die liaooo, evyting ends....
recently 98.7fm got a song, the day i die is the best day of my life.... i always laugh when i heard the song... but deep down, i kinda agree with it... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

lawla12

recently 98.7fm got a song, the day i die is the best day of my life.... i always laugh when i heard the song... but deep down, i kinda agree with it... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

autumn82

Omg... That's cool! Shouting what's inside my heart.. :p Wahahahahah

autumn82

I'm dead beat.. From 9.30am-6.00pm in Zoo. My legs are aching, eyes are blurred, sunburnt, tireedz.

LaO liaOoo..

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

autumn82

Ya, agree with lawla dearie. Have to check mail be it weekends or hols if your boss is demanding.

I even had to ans and give numbers to m'sia colleagues after office hours. Imagine my bill. :embarrassed:

lawla12

I'm dead beat.. From 9.30am-6.00pm in Zoo. My legs are aching, eyes are blurred, sunburnt, tireedz.

LaO liaOoo..

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

kekeke..me too....going such places is like making myself super duper tired......

go go rest more yaaaa....kekekeee

sianzz...tomolo work again...zzzz.....told woody tomolo me confirm kana bomb again....zzzzzz...

autumn82

kekeke..me too....going such places is like making myself super duper tired......

go go rest more yaaaa....kekekeee

sianzz...tomolo work again...zzzz.....told woody tomolo me confirm kana bomb again....zzzzzz...
*pats*

Kan kai. No point getting upset if you noe she's oredi pinpointing on u. *sayangs*

Status
Not open for further replies.