Mushroom?

apollo

hi mummies,

would like to check with your when did you intro mushroom to ur lil ones? at what age/mths? and what type of mushroom u cook for them? those dried one or those seling at supermarket?

and ds is currently having 2 meals solid meal daily, would lik to ask when u started introducing 3 meals solid meals daily?

TIA :001_302:

camom

I intro after 1 yo. No particular reasons except tat some mushrooms hv strong flavours tat bb might not like. I gave fresh mushrooms like portabello, king oyster n button. I only started giving him chopped enoki recently. Don't overcook esp enoki cos it will have this sticky film.

diymummy

I also intro after 1yo. I did so coz my boy is prone to allergies. I used the fresh white button mushroom to make cream of mushroom soup for him. He also tried oyster mushrooms. I haven't tried the dried mushrooms yet. I find the smell too strong even for myself.

Phoebii Cheng

I intro mushrooms to my boy only recently...don't know why too....cos' mayb my hubby don't really like mushrooms, so we don't eat it a lot & I try not to cook mushrooms too

My boy is 2yrs old, so far he is taking to eating the mushrooms well

camom

I love mushrooms!!

I think my boy is less picky bcos I eat almost everything and he got intro'ed to the taste via bm.

autumn82

Iggy started taking those chinese dried mushrooms when he was 8mths old wif his porridge or soup stock.

Around 1 year old, then I started giving him other types of mushrooms, enoki, golden mushrooms, abalone mushroom, white button mushroom, blahblahblah.. Of coz all chopped or diced.

I started Iggy on 3 meals when he was 12-14mths old until now. Just a simple light brekkie such as bread w butter/cheese/omelette & cereal + a milk feed.

apollo

Iggy started taking those chinese dried mushrooms when he was 8mths old with his porridge or soup stock.

Around 1 year old, then I started giving him other types of mushrooms, enoki, golden mushrooms, abalone mushroom, white button mushroom, blahblahblah.. Of coz all chopped or diced.

I started Iggy on 3 meals when he was 12-14mths old until now. Just a simple light brekkie such as bread w butter/cheese/omelette & cereal + a milk feed.
luvluv, u sure Iggy only has LIGHT brekkie? i think all his meals look heavy lehhh.... *wink wink* :tlaugh:

autumn82

luvluv, you sure Iggy only has LIGHT brekkie? i think all his meals look heavy lehhh.... *wink wink* :tlaugh:
:tlaugh::tlaugh: Ya, Light brekkie for him consist a slice of bread or a half an adult bowl of cereal w 180ml of milk. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

must keep him tummy empty for lunch and dinner.. :p :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: