My 3mth old refusing his milk

Queenbabe

Ic , haha i stay near jurong too . So ur wife also come here ? I have 1 9yrs old DD n 4mth old DS . Think so long liao , lastime my DS also never like that leh .

almond

Ic , haha i stay near jurong too . So ur wife also come here ? I have 1 9yrs old DD n 4mth old DS . Think so long liao , lastime my DS also never like that leh .
Ya. We surf forum together. nothing to do... surf net together, while waiting to feed Ds...:Dancing_wub:

raeka

hmm.. my boy too dun like to drink milk. i only able to feed him drink when he's sleeping but do fuss abit before i can feed him.

now is 2 month plus only manage to drink 3oz..

Domique

my bb just turn 2 mths. he used to drink 100 to 120 now only 40 or even 10ml only

my baby is 2.5 months and start to show this problem as well... at night because he is half asleep so no problem drinking..but when he is fully awake it seems impossible to force him to drink...he used to drink 120 ml per feed...then drop to 90...and drop to about 60 only now... over the past 2 weeks he only gains 200 kg... it is abit too little right? sigh... don't know what to do about this...

Domique

Surprisingly I tried one method which work for today... So far so good....

I stop feeding him pacifier so frequent. Only for putting him to sleep then when asleep I quietly take out....

When he awake, he wanna suck on his pacifier and cry... then i feed him...

I am not sure whether it works for others but if your bb is using pacifier, you may wish to lessen the time he/she suck on his pacifier if not I feel that he/she will confuse on bottle sucking and pacifier sucking...

FYI I have tried almost everything except changing formula.....

Hope it works and may work for other bb with similar issues.
how long normally this persist?

stress...