My 3yo Cant Live W/O Her...

superwoman

Hi all,need some advice on this,my dd simply can't get off her pacifier!When she was born,she's not hooked on it.Got to like it when she turned a yr old and till now,she simply dun want to kick it even when I throw it away.To make matter worst,I've been changing it for so many times since she got this habit of biting it till koyak.She's my 7th child but with her older siblings,it was easy as they were more like the 'listen to mummy' typo.But for her,she got a temper and will throw tantrums if things doesn't go HER ways.Im at a loss.When we go out even to Orchard,her 2 fav things muz carry wit her,smelly pillow and suck pacifier! HELP!!!:elvis:

stonston

i'm not a nice mummy. if my son is in such a situation, i'll rub mint leaves on the pacifier so it'll be abit spicy and he'll reject it :)

even for sweet, i give my son mentos extra mint and he tinks all sweet r spicy, so he dun like :D

superwoman

i'm not a nice mummy. if my son is in such a situation, i'll rub mint leaves on the pacifier so it'll be abit spicy and he'll reject it :)

even for sweet, i give my son mentos extra mint and he tinks all sweet r spicy, so he dun like :D
Wish it was that easy for me.My dd eats mentos and even the black colour hacks! How??:nah:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
superwoman said:
Hi all,need some advice on this,my dd simply can't get off her pacifier!When she was born,she's not hooked on it.Got to like it when she turned a yr old and till now,she simply dun want to kick it even when I throw it away.To make matter worst,I've been changing it for so many times since she got this habit of biting it till koyak.She's my 7th child but with her older siblings,it was easy as they were more like the 'listen to mummy' typo.But for her,she got a temper and will throw tantrums if things doesn't go HER ways.Im at a loss.When we go out even to Orchard,her 2 fav things muz carry wit her,smelly pillow and suck pacifier! HELP!!!:elvis:
My PD was just telling me the other day ... that there is a kind of nail polish that is sold in the pharmacies ... & is designed to wean the little ones off sucking on pacifers & fingers.
Compared to mentos, it's supposed to taste bitter ... thus turning the little ones away from sucking on whatever they are to be weaned off.
Do give it a try ... & let me know if it works.
:wink: :wink:

AugBoyz

Did u make ur 3 yr old throw the spoilt pacifier away herself? Thats what i did to my son, n it works.

Maybe when she chewed the current one till koyak dun buy a new one for her, tell her so x no money to buy blah blah, give any excuse lor. And have to bear with her cries n demands etc hehehe~

and hor... u have SEVEN KIDS! Wow! u are really a SUPERWOMAN *kowtow*

superwoman

My PD was just telling me the other day ... that there is a kind of nail polish that is sold in the pharmacies ... & is designed to wean the little ones off sucking on pacifers & fingers.
Compared to mentos, it's supposed to taste bitter ... thus turning the little ones away from sucking on whatever they are to be weaned off.
Do give it a try ... & let me know if it works.
:wink: :wink:
Thks VVB,will go check it out.Once I try it,will update u.

superwoman

Did u make ur 3 yr old throw the spoilt pacifier away herself? Thats what i did to my son, n it works.

Maybe when she chewed the current one till koyak dun buy a new one for her, tell her so x no money to buy blah blah, give any excuse lor. And have to bear with her cries n demands etc hehehe~

and hor... u have SEVEN KIDS! Wow! u are really a SUPERWOMAN *kowtow*
Hah! My dh,when i told her she cant suck the pacifier anymore coz gt worms la,gt shit la,gt cockroach la,knw wat she will tell me? Mama,wash!And hand me the thing to wash.Aiyo,bear wit her?The minute she starts kicking and hitting me,i feel like gobbling her up.:001_302: Ya,seven kids,me snow white lah..:red: