my baby learn things very slow..

fiona

my boi is 7 mths already.. he only know how to turn around only.. he don't know how to sit n crawl.. why he so slow de?

CynCyn

Yr not alone .
Mine boy is also slow . At 7months he only just learnt to flip steadily .

Is there any way to train a baby to speed up their developement ?

LoVeS

My ds aso slow ah~ My frd bb 4mth+ already knw how to sit while my ds only knw how to flip frm lying down position to on tummy position n glide backwards not even crawl :embarrassed:

elaine01

dont worry, let your bb grow at his own pace. my DS also flip, sit & crawl very late. so late until my ILs almost went to medium for help. he walked @ 15.5 mths. the folks were so worried he wouldnt walk. now he runs! they regretted he starts to walk so early.

old folks alwasy say, the later the walk, the better. better life ahead.......

elaine01

My ds aso slow ah~ My frd bb 4mth+ already knw how to sit while my ds only knw how to flip frm lying down position to on tummy position n glide backwards not even crawl :embarrassed:
don compare. DS only started teething after 9 mths. peers his age already learning to hold onto furniture to walk. he simply not interested to walk yet.

stonston

u can try reading this bk which my hb read n do e activities with my boi...
i tink it is called "how to teach ur baby to be physically superb" or something like tt...

rjj

Fiona,

Let the bb develop at his own pace.... my #2 only start to crawl when he was 10mths.... but after that he was so fast dat he started walking at 13mths....

Be patient, no 2 babies are alike, even if they are brothers.....

CynCyn

Brought him to KKH cos was refered by polyclinic . The doc say my DS slow developement need to bring him for physiotheraphy . But i didnt bring him .
Just bcos she say 9months old babies normally crawl alrdy . But mine now learning to crawl , he glides alitte .

I believe the developement of babies differ right ?

Agnes Josephine

Fiona,

Let the bb develop at his own pace.... my #2 only start to crawl when he was 10mths.... but after that he was so fast dat he started walking at 13mths....

Be patient, no 2 babies are alike, even if they are brothers.....
yes... that's true... just let babies grow @ their comfortable own pace... Cannot compare with other babies...

Agnes Josephine

Brought him to KKH cos was refered by polyclinic . The doc say my DS slow developement need to bring him for physiotheraphy . But i didnt bring him .
Just bcos she say 9months old babies normally crawl alrdy . But mine now learning to crawl , he glides alitte .

I believe the developement of babies differ right ?

yes Cyn... every babies are different individuals... as long as Brayden's healthy & growing well, nothing else matters le... :)

maine78

My ds 8mths but still can't sit on his own. He can flip but still learning how to rest his head on his side. Diff bb progress differently so we hv to be v patient coz only a matter of time tat they learn. :001_302:

aby

ya dun rush... different bb's development progress differently...
YES, agree.. Have heard cases whereby the babies din even crawl, then straight away walk le ah..

Hmm, dear fiona, ur boy is ok ba as he can stand firm with help.. He's a strong boy so don't worry k.. :wong19: